23- The discussion

(POV Kuroka)

When I entered the kitchen with the "End", I didn't know what to expect. I had thought that once again I will be experimented upon even though the "End" had been nothing but nice to me up till now. There are some memories you can't simply erase, I knew that the "End" wouldn't be doing something like that to me but I couldn't stop myself from thinking about that. I don't mind being an experimental subject as long as my little sister is safe.

The moment I laid my foot on the portal that lead to the kitchen. I felt several presences, 1 of them is this purple hair girl that has high heels, too high in fact.

Before I could ask the "End" who she was, a long red hair girl followed by a pink hair girl who stumbled into this kitchen to search for me. She seem like the type who is always excited at everything. Those 2 felt different to the one with purple hair. They have less radiating power than her. Are those 2 the Speudo-Herrscher that the "End" talk about?

She begged me to caress my ears. I slowly nodded my head as to not make her angry. The moment her hand caress my ear, it feel so... good. I unconsciously started to purr due to the girl ministrations.

The purple haired girl stop her from doing any further. I wasn't happy about, but I have to shut my mouth. After that, the "End" started to introduce me to others to the rest of her daughter and Speudo-Herrscher. Then my eyes landed on the pink haired woman who nameis Yae Sakura, she has bunny ears on top of her head. I wonder if she is Herrscher of Yokai since I fell strange feeling from her, the feeling of a Yokai.

(A/N: It a joke from the community, when Yae Sakura is Fox lady but she got Bunny ears.)

There are this Herrscher name Sirin who is the Herrscher of the Void, who ask me who is the strongest. But This quickly turn into a bickering with other Herrscher name Kallen. However The "End" intervene before it turn into a disaster.

I had thought they will displeased of my presence but none of them seemed to be displeased. But I shuddered when I sensed the darkness... it felt like "Death". The next moment, 2 little girl and teen emerged out of the smoke. My eyes grew wide in fear and my whole being shook in terror when I sensed their nature and power... It's wrong!!! The 2 little girl who are twin, feel like "Death" but one of them felt pure evil, while other felt bloodlust beyond anything in this world. I unconsciously shrinked and jumped toward the corner of the room and hissed at the 3 girl.

The 2 of them simply gave me questioning looks and shrugged while the other hide behind the twin. I was trying to disappear into the room's corner. Even my old master wasn't this evil and he was the most wicked being I had seen till now.

The young teen took my seat as I was no longer in my seat.

Kiana: Seele, Veliona why don't you take a seat?

The twin gave her a kind smile and took a seat near the end of the table and I noticed that everyone acted pretty normally around them despite their power beyond the understanding of the supernatural.

Kiana: Kuroka, you don't need to be afraid of them. They are pretty much harmless now that they know you.

Her words bring me out of my internal musings. After hearing her words, I slowly turned my head toward one of the twins. She smiled viciously and once again I flinched.

Mei: Veliona, stop scaring the poor Nekoshou.

It was Mei, who had previously stopped Elysia from prodding me too much. I noticed that Veliona is the red twin simply started to pout but didn't do anything else. Seele the blue twin wave her hand at me with smile. But this feeling of death didn't help me at all. I approached the table and took one of the empty seat that is far from the 3 of them. I didn't want to drop my guard around the 3 of them. The "End" decide to continue and introducing them.

Kiana: And finally, this is Seele and Veliona. There are the Herrscher of Death, one of them is the surrender and accepted Death while the other is the escape and challenge Death. And the youngest, Fu Hua the Herrscher of Sentience.

Kuroka: H-How many have you killed, Veliona?

She looked thoughtful for a second.

Veliona: I don't know, I stop counting around trillions or something like that.

So many... that why she called the Herrscher of Death for a reason. But I didn't understand why the other still has the feeling of Death when She seem so innocent. And the other is Sentience, but the bloodlust seem more like warmonger or something, she as probably killed trillions like Veliona.

Seele:Umm... If you want to know mine, then mine is more then a trillions.

Ok, I take that back. Those 3 are all insane and nobody reacted. Can't they understand how wrong this is?!? Even Great Red and Ophis didn't kill that many. All of a sudden the "End" cleared her throat, my eyes focus on her.

Kiana: You seem to be misunderstanding something... we are function of the entire Multiverse, we keep balance out the good and evil. And remember we aren't you regular god or something.

Now I finally understand, my eyes grew wide. I have been comparing them with normal people that I met, but they aren't normal. They are Herrscher for a reason. This is clearly not a normal group of people that I see everyday. But I would still keep my distance from those 3. They are insanely dangerous and neither of them looked stable at the moment.

(Zebel)

Uriel: Are you sure about this, Micheal?

Micheal: Yes, I have triple checked the system. The "Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig Y Goch has been resurrected.

Uriel: This is going to destroy the delicate balance we had achieved after the Great War and father death.

Uriel groaned and rubbed his temple. Thanks fully stress wasn't a sin or both Archangel would have Fallen.

Uriel: Can we do anything?

Micheal shook his head with defeat look on his face.

Micheal: The "End" and her children have returned. It could lead a disaster if they eyes on us.

Uriel: That will be very bad, and now we also need to worry about the Devils. They are a part of this world and eradicating them would create a power vacuum.

Micheal: I know, but we can't do anything. I don't want to attract the "End" or her children toward Heaven. We are barely functioning brother and I don't want any more troubles befalling on Heaven.

Uriel could only grimace but he didn't say anything else. The whole situation was a completely a mess.

Uriel: The situation couldn't get any worse.

Micheal: Don't say things like that, brother. They tend to come around.

They didn't want the Devils to be eradicated but they couldn't act as their own Race and Heaven was more important. Resurrecting The "Red Dragon Emperor", Ddraig Y Goch would cause a lot of problems for them in the future but once again they couldn't do anything about that. But all of a sudden, Raphael burst into the room with a grin look on his face,

Raphael: Someone has stolen 3 Excaliburs from the Church.

Both Uriel and Micheal facepalmed, this couldn't get any worse.