21- Training

(Third Person POV)

(Realm of the Death)

Veliona: I don't have anything else to teach you girls... you 2 have learn everything from. Now, all you need is experience now.

Veliona was floating in the air with 2 giant claw hand, and 1 of them hold a giant scythe. In front of Veliona are Elysia and Eden, who are happy after hearing their complete training. It only took a couple of days for Veliona to become their new teacher for both of them. As Veliona teach both of them, they quickly understood that there were still a lot of things they need to learn to become a Herrscher.

Elysia/Eden: "I hope that someday I will able to become a Herrscher like her.

Elysia/Eden: I won't disappoint you.

Seele: Congratulations!!!

Seele flew into them and pulled those 2 into a 3 way hug. Seeing her lovely sister do this to them, Veliona became jalouse and hug her sister, making it a 4 way hug. Elysia and Eden had just finished slaughtering a army of shadow soldiers from the Solo Leveling Universe.

Unfortunately, they had to kill their leader who was the Monarch of Shadow. But they didn't care and just kill them. It was a practice for both of them after all.

Seele finally let the 2 of them go with Veliona still clinching on her and gave them a bright smile. Veliona who was still clinching on Seele, remember something and ask Eden softly.

Veliona: So what are you going to do now that once you become a full fledged Herrscher?

But before Eden answer, Veliona turn around with a scowl and Seele hide behind Veliona. Both Elysia and Eden sensed someone presence entering the Realm of the Death by force. It was their sister Ana Schariac , who was in her Herrscher form.

Veliona: What the fuck are you doing here, Ana? How many time do I have to tell you this, you old hag?

Both Elysia and Eden heard of her, she was third daughter of End, Ana Schariac The Herrscher of Ice. Who was shy in the past but now became quite the opposite.

Ana: I'm here to make a deal, Veliona.

Veliona: Oh is that so? Well I'm listening.

Ana: There a world of Hero and Villain, I want you to give that girl something special that will change that world.

Seele: And... the offering, big sis Ana?

Ana: 1 Million soul.

Veliona: 100 millions soul. Deal or no deal!!!

Ana: Tch... you gluttony, 4 millions soul innocent.

Veliona: Deal!!!

Ana: Good, and if you give lay more than 4 millions soul, then I am coming after you.

Veliona: Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, I never break a promise.

Ana: Good. Oh you 2 must be the 2 new Speudo-Herrscher, right? I would have loved to meet you under better circumstances but it couldn't be helped... I need to leave, I have photo-shot do to.

Her entire body turn into ice and after complete it, it shattered leaving nothing behind.

Veliona: Well I need to go now with sis, I have job to do now.

Veliona snap her finger as both a table and chair appear on both side with a balance that has heart shaped. Seele squeak since she teleport suddenly. Both of them prepare the incoming soul to be judge.

 Both of them prepare the incoming soul to be judge