28- The future of the Underworld part 2

(3rd POV)

Kiana: Instead, Veliona here is going to take over the Underworld as her new playground.

All the Devils inside the room paled drastically and started to shudder in fear while a sadistic grin appeared on Veliona face. In fact, she couldn't believe what her mother just says.

Veliona: "Kyaa... mom is giving me a beautiful and wonderful gift?"

Veliona immediately decided a couple of things of doing with her subjects. She couldn't stop herself from grinning as she started at her future subjects. She knew that she needed to take over by force, not a big deal for her. In fact, she would love to subjugating the Devil Race.

Sirzechs: No!! You can't do that!!!

Veliona simply rolled her eyes at the useless crimson head Devil King. Veliona turned her head toward Kiana, who simply shrugged. And with that, she began her first subjection to the Devil Race by going up from her seat and paced around the room.

Veliona: Of course, we could do that, you idiot. Just consider that I will be colonizing your race and everything will be fine. Now, you have 2 options in front of you. The 1st, you surrender without a fight. The 2nd, you will resist and fight back which lead me to bash your head until you become good little toys. Personality, I would prefer it if guys chose the second option.

Sirzechs: No, we won't accept something like that. Just because you are a Herrscher we won't accept something like this!!!

Veliona grin immediately faded after hearing his protested. Before Sirzechs could even react, Veliona appeared behind and grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into his empty plate with the giant metal hand claw. They only reacted when they heard a plate clattering sound from beside them.

Veliona: I wasn't asking you gobble little shit. Your opinion is irrelevant.

The table started to cracked due to her raw power. Everyone except Kiana, Kuroka and Mobius jumped away from the table and got into their battle stances.

Sirzechs vehemently tried to escape Veliona Claw but fail in miserably way. Her claw was firm, strong and unmoving. Various types of attacks were launched towards Veliona but she simply used Sirzechs as her shield to protect herself and to torture him. Meanwhile, Kiana drink created a cup of fill with tea and drink it in old British manner.

Boewulf: Coward!!!

The moment he screamed, his entire body was embedded in the floor by the giant metal hand claw with Veliona standing over him. She was still grabbing Sirzechs like a ragdoll by her claw.

Since it was completely ineffective, Sizechs began to use his Power of Destruction but it was completely ineffective on Veliona. Veliona got enough of all of it and released her small "Death" aura, but she didn't release her power which is good.

Everyone except Kiana and Mobius paled in fear and fell to the floor with their asses when Veliona released her "Death" aura. Kiana teleport Koneko and Kuroka away from her daughter "Death" and put shield surrounding them.

Even with Veliona small "Death" aura, it was so strong and potent that the whole castle started to shudder and crack. Even the space around them started to shimmer and turned dark. The color of the air started to change due to her aura. Everyone left on the floor and saw themselves dying in various ways. Most of them were pretty gory and messy. All of their bodies shook in terror as they started gasping for breath. Some weaker members even passed out after losing control of their bowels. After witnessing her power, Veliona reined her aura, allowing everyone to breathe again.