14- I'm all powerful

(A/N: For those wondering how she look like last chapter, here the image and enjoys the new chapter.)

(Kiana POV)

(Kiana POV)

As I enter the portal, I find myself standing outside of a small forest. This is must be a good place for some tea and my return. I also sensed the disturbance I have caused around the world with just my unrestrained power. If I were releasing a little more of my unrestrained power, it would collapse this world... no universe.

I looked around for a bit and use my power destruction and creation in the middle of the forest. They won't sense it, but I can and made table with chair and a set of tea just for me. The power of destruction was to erase the trees to make place, the power of creation for the tea set, table and chair and my clothes.

Kiana: Perfect!

I sit on the chair and decide to have a tea party alone, but soon I started to smile as they are going to be here soon. As they going to come soon, I retracted my unrestrained power but didn't hide my presence so that they can locate me. Few moment later, a portal appear next to me and came Rita.

Kiana: Hmm, why are you, Rita?

Rita: I'm hear that you were having a tea party alone, so came to enlightenment your mood, master Kiana.

Kiana: Don't worry, they are going to be few uninvited guest here. So won't you serve so tea for me.

Rita: With pleasure, Master Kiana.

She serve me tea before disappeared to search those golden leaf of Samsara

(A/N: Replaced the blue boy with Kiana.)

A moment later, magical circle started to appear here came out the Governor General of the Fallen Angels, Azazel along with his Vice-Governor General, Shemhazai and one of his Cadres, Baraqiel.

Kiana: "So that Baraqiel, if I remember Hua told me that one of the person she trained was this man daughter, interesting."

After a few moment, Sirzechs Lucifer, aka the useless Devil King arrived along with his queen and another Devil King who was cosplaying a magical girl, Serafall Leviathan.