12- Arrived of the End

(Kiana POV)

I appeared in front of the rupture, as I wanted to inspect something. Currently, I was existing outside of space of this universe. I didn't want to disrupt the delicate balance and just like I had thought, someone from the other side is preventing the rupture to be closed, but I didn't care and close the rupture like it was nothing.

I released a sigh and disappeared as the rupture slowly close. I appeared inside the rainbow-colored space, it was called the "Dimension Gap" home to Ophis before Gread Red took over. Speaking of Red, he know I'm here.

A smile appeared on my face as I kept looking down at the "night". Then a giant tear appeared in the Space and a massive western styled red dragon came out of the tear and stopped in front of me. He is gigantic, but size doesn't matter as I can squashed him with my pinky finger if I want to.

 He is gigantic, but size doesn't matter as I can squashed him with my pinky finger if I want to

He kept watching me warily and fear in its eyes. I wasn't even bothered by his massive presence.

(A/N: Great Red= G.R)

G.R: Why are you here, End?

Kiana: Odd... I don't even remember you having any authority over me, Red.

G.R seemed flinch over my position as I warned him multiple time.

G.R: No, of course not. I was simply curious about why are you in this place.

He hurriedly made an excuse and I started to chuckle. Was I always scary?

Kiana: Don't worry Great Red... if you are still using that name, right?

G.R: Yes!

Kiana: Do you think reveal my presence into this is good thinks than? I think it will be interesting... don't you think?

I asked as I waved my hand and throne made gold and precious jewels appear as I sat on it.

G.R: Yes, it will be quite interesting, End.

Kiana: Oh please, I go by Kiana Kaslana now, you can call me Kiana.

G.R: You have changed, since we last met Kiana.

He muttered but I didn't bother to humour him with a reply. After a moment, I smile as I noticed a second being approaching me. In a mist of black smoke, an expressionless little girl appeared near my throne.

Her eyes were purple but looked completely dull, long black hair and pointed ears like elf. She dressed like in a gothic Lolita dress with her chest exposed, but her nipple were covered by two cross-shapes tapes.

Kiana: So the little infinite brat has finally arrived.

Ophis: Don't call me that, End.

She said monotonously. Then her eyes moves toward G.R and a hate filled glint appeared in her eyes.

Ophis: Baka Red.

Kiana: It been while since we last met, Ophis. I also noticed the band you have created for your silent.

Ophis didn't seem react outwardly. In fact she never reacted since she is a concept.

Ophis: It was necessary, if I wanted to reclaim my silence. I need help if I want to defeat Baka Red. Do you want help me to get rid of him, End?

G.R seemed to flinch again after the "offer" of Ophis.

Kiana: I will have to deny your help Ophis, though I wish you good luck getting rid of him.

Ophis: Pity... and thank you.

Kiana: Oh... what is this? A tsundered and kuudere loli who apologized me?

Ophis: Shut up, end. You already know I'm going to said that.

Kiana: Omniscient, I know.

G.R: You know, you can always share the gap with me. It is big enough for the two of us.

Ophis: Baka Red, you are too noisy.

Ophis answer in a monotone and G.R seemed to shrug dismissively. He didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that Ophis was gathering a group to defeat him. In fact, there wasn't any reason to be bothered. No matter how many people Ophis can gather, ultimately in front of G.R, they are inconsequential. There were only two things that could even significantly hurt him.

The first is Samael and the other was the True Longinus.

G.R: Whatever, I'm leaving.

G.R gave me a small nod as it left through a tear in space.

Ophis: Since you aren't going to help me, I will be leaving too, End. If you had helped, then you would have been able to get end G.R for me in a instant.

Kiana: I can end you too, in a instant, you know?

I pointed out and Ophis nodded her head.

Ophis: But you won't or you would have already end are existing.

She said and I shrugged as she disappeared. I continue to look down at the earth of universe and release a sigh. I got up from my throne prepare for my entrance. I disappeared from the Dimension Gap and appeared inside the Imaginary Tree and took my spear.

Kiana: Let the world remembers my name.

I smile and entered the portal for this world. I didn't even bother to hide or suppress my raw power.

(Somewhere on Earth and other DXD world)

Everything on the surface seemed to be completely peaceful and normal in this world but that wasn't the case. There was a whole world hiding in the shadow. The World of Supernatural beings. There were mainly three faction in the Supernatural world, namely the three Biblical Faction, and there were the gods from all the pantheons from around the world.

All of a sudden, the whole world along with its sub-dimension started to shake due to a being' raw power. This power was unknown for them, but for the Herrscher it was Honkai energy.

(Bonus chapter: Non canon)

Kiana: Welcome to the special chapter of "Queen of the End".

To the 2nd special chapter, Kiana, Bronya, Alice, Seele and Veliona are still sittings on a rugs and in front of them are buzz button with "+1 point" button.

Kiana: Today, on this special episode we have Seele, will you tell us your emotional story that you experienced.

Seele: Yes, it started like this.

(Flashback)

Seele and Veliona were wondering until they came across clothes shop.

Seele: Wow... look sis, they are so beautiful!

Seele wondering why Veliona didn't look at the clothes look at her and find her at a another clothes, a black gothic with cat ear dress. She was amazed until Seele touch her shoulder.

Seele: Umm... are you alright?

Veliona:Huh? Umm... yes, I'm alright nothing to much and those blue clothes are great.

Seele: Sis, those clothes are red.

(Flashback)

After the little story is finish, Bronya, Alice and Seele press the (+1 point) button again and again till it fill to the leaderboard where it said 97 point. After which, Veliona was surprised because those story are about her.

Veliona: why are these stories about me?

Kiana: That got 97 points, impressive Seele you beat Bronya. Stay tune for the next episode of "Bonus chapter".

(Bonus chapter end)

(A/N: Just so you know, this non canon and will not infect the story or what so ever. I also realize that 50 votes points was too much. So I down to 25 and it barely mark, so thanks you so much for your support and write so stuffs about DXD and Honkai stuffs so can write for the future of this book and where to go.)