6- meeting of Devil

( Third Person POV)

As she said those word, a orange magic circle glyph started to appear on the floor. Then it started to erupt flames, creating a dramatic entrance.

Once the flames died down, it revealed a man with short blonde hair and a messy worn formal attire, with a cocky smirk on his face.

Riser: It's been a long time when Riser came to the human world. Salutations everyone. My name is Riser Phenex. It is good to see you, my beloved Rias.

Seeing the arrogant smirk, made Raven disgusted. While, Issei gave an angered look at him.

Rita: 'So, this is the man that Rias hated the most. For a young devil, that arrogant attitude with lead to his downfall.'

Issei: Okay, who is this guys anyway?

Before Grayfia could answer his question, Raven interrupted her.

Raven: Riser Phenex, third son of the Phenex Clan who carry the trait the mythical firebird Phoenix and Rias Fiance.

That got everyone eyes at her as they were surprised by her knowing him, even if they they never meet before except for Grayfia.

Riser: 'Strange, it look she isn't a Devil but a human, without power. This human is weak.

He then glared at her as he said.

Riser: For a lowly-human like you, you sure do have great intelligence about me. And I hate someone who think with their heads, and not depend on their abilities.

Hearing 'lowly human' and stating the intelligence is inferior to abilities got Rita angry as she about to unleash hell on this lowly devil, but got stop as she received a telepathic answer of Raven.

Riser: Tell me, how did you know-.

As he about to continue, Raven interrupted him with stoic face.

Raven: I rule this entire this entire territory, I know what make you Devil, I know your greatest fear, Riser Phenex. So next you tried to show off your arrogant, you should think carefully.

Riser was furiously at this 'human woman' who play with word, but she wasn't even fazed by it. He then ignored her and went Rias direction and try to get a hold of her. But she refuse and step away from him.

Rias: Get away from me, Riser. I said it once and I'll say it again, I won't marry you.

But he didn't care and show his arrogant smiles once more.

Riser: Rias, you must understand that the number of devils that we have in the underworld are running short on pureblood devils. And we are really trying to preserve the lineage of them after the Great War because of those Herrscher. It is imperative that our fathers agreed to this marriage for the greater good to our race. That way, we can be even more powerful than any of other households.

This a few members of the Issei, Koneko and Kiba glare at Raven as she was also responsible for their Buchou. While Asia has a complicated face, as the one the kill god kill is right in front of her.

Rias however was having none of that as she glared at Riser with a stern voice.

Rias: My father, my brother and all of my family members are rushing it all too fast. I don't want to marry you, no matter what. I will marry the man of my choosing.

This sit well with Riser as his arrogant smile turn into serious one with his tone.

Riser: I am the face of the Phenex family, Rias. If you ruin our wedding, my honor will be a disgrace. I will take you back to the underworld and get it started. Even if I have to destroy and burn all of your servants, to make you come with me. One way or another.

The ORC glared at Riser, but for Raven, she has a small smirk show on her face as she telepathic call Rita to do something.

As Riser was about to get a hold on Rias, and before even Issei and Grayfia could try to intervene, he grabbed Rias arm, but a sudden shadow arm with luminous blue light appear burn break his hand as he scream in pain. Everyone was surprised by Rias sudden defense, except for Rita, who giggle a little while it hidden under her hand and raven has big smirk on her face. Rias however was clueless at what just happened.

Riser: Jeez, you really are the persistent one, Rias.

He use his Phenex power to repair his hand, but this got more confused as Rias confirm that she wasn't the one who did it.

Rias: That wasn't me.

Then the shadow arm appear once more until it shape into a luminous blue light snake with lightning, it slither till it arrived in front Rita, who stretched her hand and the snake strangles her arm. But the strangest thing is that this snake doesn't have any magic in it.

(A/N: if you don't know, everyone in this universe are using magic.)

Riser who see the one responsible decide yell in anger.

Riser: You dare attack me, Riser Phenex!?!?! The Son of the Phenex family!?!?!?

As he about to attack Rita, A humongous humanoid figure with shadow and blue lighting appear behind him and grab his before utterly plummeting him into the floor where it crack the floor.

Seeing enough, Raven eyes Grayfia with a vicious smile.

Raven: I thinks that enough, Grayfia dear, if those two don't agree put a Rating game will you.

A huge humanoid figure than dissipate into the empty as both Raven and Rita leave. But before then about to leave, she told Grayfia something.

Raven: And if both agreed, invite me too.

(A/N: Hello it's me, Author-kun, I'm back baby, I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic and my return too. I will continue till I have enough and move to MHA and other. If you guys have any questions comment here on the A/N and I will answer my best, anyway have fun and enjoy.)