22- The Neko Sister

(Kuroka POV)

Kuroka: Is... Is this where you come from?

I was surprised, so this the where she come from? It look so strange, like universe within universe and other universe. She show me around her home and which portal and door lead to. She also said that I must call her Kiana Kaslana. Anyway, she doesn't do a lot, she seems to be really dismissive, uncaring and... lazy. I think, she should been called the "Sloth" instead of the "End". But all of a sudden, I shivered... must have been my imagination.

Kiana: Don't called me "Sloth", young girl or you will pay with a tail.

I looked away in fear, I forgot she is Omnipotent she can read my mind. No, she already know, what she said is just a warning.

Kiana: Come, there still some place I haven't show you around.

She led me toward what seem to be the backyard. They had a relaxing area along with a pool with water made of stars. But that wasn't the only thing, there those creatures that I haven't never see.

All of sudden I froze in my tracks as one of those creature look at me, it as bone plate part in his body, no face with giant hand that has 3 finger that imitating rose and blue. I could sense a huge amount of unknown energy

 I could sense a huge amount of unknown energy

Kuroka: Wh-What is that beast?

I gulped in fear. My instincts are screaming at me to avoid engaging that monstrous beast. I'm a cat, and cat stay alive by staying out of dangerous beast like this thing and dragons. Speaking of that dragon, I sense one nearby in this vast dimension. Didn't she say that she had given the "Red Dragon Emperor" a new body?

Kuroka: Is that the "Red Dragon Emperor"?

Kiana didn't even care and just shrugged off, she doesn't look much motivated. I wonder if she was always this like that or became lazy after becoming so strong?

Kiana: Yes, she still need to adapt to her new body.

Kuroka: She?!? But is the "Red Dragon Emperor" a male?

Kiana: Yes, but you will found soon.

Kuroka: So... what am I going to do here now?

Kiana: I bought you here since I know my daughter would like to play with you. So for the time being, you are free to do whatever you want in the dimension. You can even with those beast, oh and those beast are called "Honkai".

Never mind, I want to punch her in her face but I can't do that. I am not suicidal like those Devils.

(Kiana POV)

I know that Seele and Bronya will love those 2 Nekos. So for the next plan I must prepare for prepare training for those 2 Pseudo-Herrscher, I'm not counting Rita since she will be my personal maid. But if she want to become independent, then I will prepare some training for her.

Speaking of those 2, they both come back at a good time. I can assign them to help Veliona become the new ruler of the Devils race. Well she will probably butcher and tortured those Devils that disobey. I showed Kuroka around the rest of the dimension.

Kiana: Don't enter this part of the dimension, you will end up destroying your soul if you approached this place.

As I finish, I teleport Rita here and told her to prepare something spicy for are new guest.

Kuroka: W-Who was that?

Kiana: Her name is Rita Roseweisse, she is Pseudo-Herrscher. You can say there half Herrscher that haven't matured yet to become full Herrscher.

Kuroka: Wait, so there are you daughter?

Kiana: No, they are human that die and given a second chance by my daughter to be trained and serve until becoming a full Herrscher.

As I finish explaining, I led Kuroka toward the kitchen. Her eyes grew wide when her eyes landed on Mei. I almost snickered, she has nothing to fear from her. The 2 scary ones hasn't yet arrive, I wonder how she will react when both arrives after they finish their jobs.

Eden: Ara, Ara is that a real Nekoshou? I can't believe they actually exist!!!

Elysia: What?!? A real Nekoshou?

Oh hey Eden and Elysia it's seem you have finish your training. Elysia approached Kuroka and hold her hand together with her, this made Kuroka flinch and take a step back due to Elysia sudden action.

Elysia: Oh hey Mei-senpai how are you doing?

Mei: Good as usual and you 2?

Eden: Don't worry about it.

Elysia: But of us have growth very strong in a short period of time. And can I touch your ear? Please...~.

Elysia almost pleaded and made puppy dog eyes, her face morphed into a little girl's. I can't imagine she can act that good, was she good a good acting before becoming a pseudo-Herrscher? Anyway, Kuroka could only nod her head and Elysia immediately shot up and started to caress the poor Neko ear. Kuroka unconsciously purred like a cat and didn't mind it as she was feeling good.

Mei: Elysia! Stop prodding the poor Neko.

Elysia back down and started to laugh sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. A portal came out of the kitchen and came Yae and Kallen. Kuroka looked at them and somewhat respected them of their arrival. Moment later, all of my daughters except for Seele, Veliona and Fu Hua arrived in the kitchen and Bronya skipped everyone and plopped on the seat beside Kuroka. Kuroka was almost overwhelmed with everything she saw. We all started talking about who we are and the show Kuroka the true about the universe and stuffs. She was quite surprised about it and almost pass out.

Avrora: So, when are Seele, Bronya and Fu Hua coming?

Kiana: In a few minutes... they almost finish their job.

After the little talk, Rita came with feast of Chicken Phoenix wings. The food was ready but we didn't eat as we wait those 3 to come over.

Sirin: Hey, Kuroka! Which one of us are best fighter?

Bella: Is Sirin-sama! She is always the best fighter.

Kallen: Nah, it's me. You only throw stars and open portal to summon Giant meteor to crush your opponent. You don't even need to fight.

Sirin: What did upyou just said you, Tuna?

Kallen: Don't call me that!!! Or We going to have a showdown.

Her hair started heat up as cosmic fire started to ignite around her. Kuroka simply smiled with an amused look on her face. She probably thinks they act more childish then all powerful cosmic stuffs bullshit.

Kiana: Ok, that enough you 2 no more fighting.

As I finish speaking, a wisp of black smoke appear appeared and with it came my 3 little daughter of mine.

Kiana: Ah, See-.

I didn't even finish speaking, that Kuroka immediately jump out toward the corner of the room and shrieked in fear. I forgot she has "Senjutsu" and she a cat. Sorry and not sorry.

(A/N: If we get 25 Votes today, I unpload tomorrow a new chapter.)