25- New members for the Speudo-Herrscher

(A/N: Before we began the story, I just want  to clarify that all the meme picture I took was for a YouTuber name "Anime enjoyer" video. He just hit 200 videos of meme of Honkai. So congratulations on him and go check him out.)

(Kiana POV)

I don't know if I should laugh or groan. I understand that Kokabiel stole the Excalibur, but why is he trying to pull me and my children to his agenda? He is epitome of stupidity, I simply can't understand why can someone stupid like Kokabiel was able survive this long to become a Cadre. I should've end his life during "The Great War". Oh well... he will die anyway. So no biggie.

I ask Veliona to write a letter for me. When I review the letter that Veliona wrote, I was quite... surprised. I should've know, Veliona write the letter in blood. I mean it's pretty amusing but I had remove the blood and write in ink of a magical honkai squid. I also had to remove some sentences like decorating the halls with your innards, crushing the skull or ripping the wing. At the end, there was also some good drawings of her with skull of what I assumed is Rias head because of the red hair of blood. Anyway, I fix some part and sent it away. Even if they get offended, it's not like they could do anything.

Kuroka: Are you sure that it would be fine to send the letter like that?

Kiana: You don't have to worry about anything. If they do it, I already know.

Kuroka: But what if they use my sister?

I didn't roll my eyes as this is pretty much a dumb question. As I about to say, Veliona come in and replied.

Veliona: Geez, little kitty! Did you forgot that my mother is Omnipotent.

Kiana: Thanks! By the way Veliona, will you introduced me to your Speudo-Herrscher?

Veliona: But can you just use your Omniscience?

Kiana: Yes, but it will be boring.

Veliona: Fine. Just wait for a moment.

Veliona disappears in a black smoke. For the meantime, me and Kuroka talk about some random. She ask more about are race and where did I come from, but I just shrugged off and didn't even answer. About a few minutes, Veliona reappeared in the black smoke with a her new servant or maybe friend.

Her appearance is that of a child, with long, curly green hair. Her eyes are green with pupils like that of a snake. She wears a black crown on her forehead and a sleeveless tight black dress that has semi transparent sleeve and a black glove on her left arm, while the right as a claws.

Kiana: Ara, Ara. Is that your friend, Veliona?

Veliona: Yes, mother. Come on, introduce.

She slowly walk in front of and bowed her in front me before introducing herself.

Mobius: Greeting the "End", my name is Mobius the Herrscher of Serpent and former member of the "Grim Reaper".

Well I should have expected from Veliona, a "Grim Reaper" was chosen by her. But I feel something off about her, she doesn't feel like a Grim Reaper, but also a human too. I could just use Omniscience but where the fun in that.

Kiana: I sense you also a human too, Mobius.

Mobius: Well miss "End", that is the true. My mother was a human and my father was a Grim Reaper.

Grim Reaper married toward a human?!? This just got a lot of interest. In the past, there wasn't a lot of those mix race because every want to have pure blood family and stuffs. Hmm... a Grim Reaper married to a human, strange? I remember meeting a Grim Reaper who want to find love before "The Great War". Don't tell this little girl.

Kiana: Mobius, are you relate to Grim Reaper name, Orcus?

Mobius: Oh him... he's my father.

You... got... to... be... kidding. This pervert death man actually able to married and have a kid? Let me just use my Omniscience for a moment... Oh wow, he is full fathercon and not a full on pervert now. I'm actually impressed.

Kiana: So that man of yours actually about to married? Well tell that congratul-.

Before I could even finish, she cut me off with a detest tongue.

Mobius: Tsk, and here I was trying to make a good impression on you. Wait, maybe the "End" is not into this stuff?

What are you doing? Hey... why are hiding you face with your hand?

Mobius: M- mommy can you... help get stronger?

Kiana: ... Enough.

Did she just act like a innocent girl? Whatever, I need to prepare my dress for the diner of those Devil. After that, I will talk to this old man of her and Veliona about who to choose and act as Herrscher.

Kuroka: Umm... it's almost time for the Dinner?

Oh right... my bad! I quickly turn to my serious face. Ok, not serious face, and prepare my dress with a snap of my finger. Not only me but also Kuroka and are new member Mobius.

I dress in a short black qipao with star decoration. I also changed my long snow hairs toward a short one. Kuroka was the same Kimono but this one was more decorated with blue lotus flower around her sleeve. Mobius was long green ball dress that was so elegant it like the nature green become her. For Veliona... she use her Herrscher form.

Kiana: Are you 3 ready?

Veliona: Of course... I have been waiting for this moment.

Her eyes said it all, she want those souls... my eyes focus on Kuroka who simply nodded her head and Mobius who pull a thump up with her right hand. I snap my finger again and the 4 of us appear in front of the Gremory instantly. Now... show me what you got Devils.

(A/N: below this note are the name of future members of the Speudo-Herrscher been warned for spoiler.

Ok serious stop it better, not read.

Ok, fine here

Tadami Kamo=> Helix Vill-V

Ingvild Leviathan=>Bianca Ataegina

Bennia Orcus=>Mobius