3- She is not my servant, but my friend

(Raven POV)

It was a normal day at school, well almost as I was about to reveal to them who we are. I already told my sisters about that, I only reveal them by mother orders. It was after school, if I remember what I gather they have gained a 2 new peerage, the first is the wielder of the Red Dragon Emperor, while the second is Nun that has the Twilight Healing. I became the principal when I show up to the Four Great Satan. Their expression when then saw me was a fear and respect. After all they don't want to anger of us.

As I about to finish all the papers works, the door open reveals Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. I told them to come to my office.

Sona: Is there something for us to be call principal?

Raven: Yes, I'm here tell you something devil.

Rias: H-how do you know who we are?

Raven: Oh please, you identity is just one of many little secret, that I can find easily. But please be calm and have a seat.

I said in cold and sarcastic tone, as they both seat in the chair. I then pour drink in my coffee before talking to them.

Raven: You want to know who I am right? Then have you heard of the "Herrscher".

Sona: Those being that power beyond any supernatural.

Raven: Yes, and I'm one of them, to be exact "The Herrscher Of Star".

When I said that I'm a Herrscher, they both shiver in fear, knowing what one of us can do to them.

Sona: W- what is a being like you is here?

Raven: Nothing, just live the live of a human. I also went to the underworld to talk with your brother and sister.

Rias: What do you mean from my brother?

Raven: Nothing, I just told them to hand me the territory that you are in.

Rias/Sona: What?!?

Raven: Don't worry, it still be governed by your household, but this time I want you two to make a better jobs. Especially you Rias, you let fallen Angels in the territory, may I ask why?

Rias: I-

Raven: Don't say it. I already know why, now I want you two to warn about your peerage about us.

Rias: What do you by "us"?

Raven: You will see soon, now you both are dismiss.

(Third Person POV)

After both of the Devil went into their own peerage respectively, Raven finish all the paper and got up front with stack of paper in hand. When suddenly, the door open which surprised as the stack of paper in her hand fall.

Kallen: Hello Raven did the interview went well?

Mei: Kallen knock the door first before open, I'm so sorry Raven.

Raven: Don't worry about it and Kallen pick all the paper.

Kallen: Come on, why did I do? All I did was just drop some paper.

Raven: Those are paper work you dunce. Anyway, is the cooking club doing well, Mei?

Mei: Doing good, especially Koneko coming every time when we cook something about chocolate.

Raven: I see, well you can turn her into your servant.

Mei: Please don't, I already have a servant.

Raven: Ah yes, if I remember it one of the kendo member name murayama rin right?

Kallen: that her and here the paper Raven and sorry I will knock next time.