18- The Devil council meeting and results of the poll

(Third Person POV)

(Devil Council Chambers)

The whole room was completely packed with various "Lords" of the Devil Clans. Nobody knew why the Devil Kings had decided to arrange this meeting on such a short notice. Devil lords have been talking among themselves, discussing something dull and political.

(A/N: As always, this is why I'm not into political but I want to write this because I don't know how to write something a political say but whatever.)

Lord Sitri and Lord Gremory and Lord Gremory sat side by side completely silent. Both of them have heard about the incident and they couldn't help but grimace.

Zekram Bael walked into the room without bothering to look at anyone and took his seat. His eyes scanned the whole room and sneered. Even though he didn't know about the incident, he knew that this meeting was going to be about the power of this mysterious being.

After a couple of minutes, the four Devil Kings entered the chambers with solemn looks on their faces. Everyone stopped speaking as the Chamber became completely silent. Everyone had noticed the solemn look on the faces of the Devil Kings, so they understood that it must be bad news. After the short silent, Sirzechs came forward first to explained.

Sirzechs: All of you might have sensed the huge power surge around the world, we also sensed the power and decided to investigate it. That is from where everything went downhill.

Diehauser Belial: What exactly happened?

The man who was Diehauser Belial a man with grey hair and eye. He is former head of the Belial Clan and is know as the Rating Game Champion.

 He is former head of the Belial Clan and is know as the Rating Game Champion

Sirzechs: That being had appeared near Kuoh Town. So my sister peerage and Sona Sitri Peerage decided to investigate it too. The Red Dragon Emperor or the dragon sealed inside the Booster Gear was able to recognize the being. The being was reveal to be the "End" the mother of all Herrscher and she offered to save the Red Dragon Emperor from the Sacred Gear.

The moment that Sirzechs speaking all hell broke losses, screams of outrage and scared rang through the whole room. Ajuka raised up his hand to silent everyone in the room.

Sirzechs: The being extracted the Red Dragon Emperor soul from his Sacred Gear.

Random Devil Lord 1:  How could you allow such a thing happen?

Serafall: Do you want us to be erase from existence by this being. The "End" isn't something we couldn't do anything no matter what. We are just ant in front of mountain.

Even though the Devil Council acted arrogantly most of the time, they wouldn't dare antagoniste a Devil Kings directly any further, let alone a the mother of all Herrscher no what power or rank you are. Everyone contemplated the words Serafall Leviathan had said and gulped loudly.

Lord Naberius: So, we have lost the Boosted Gear?

He asked in a somewhat mocking tone to the Devil Kings but they didn't care about that.