29- Chat with Alice and Seele

(3rd POV)

(The Imaginary Tree)

Seele: You need to relax... you are way too tense, Alice.

Alice: I know!!! But this is my 1st time using a healing abilities. Anyway, don't distract me, the dog has lost too much blood, if I don't hurry then she will die.

Seele: Yes, but... you know that relaxing your body doesn't mean that you can't heal faster. It will just tide yourself before you could finishing healing the dog.

Seele feel bad for Alice and approached Alice and grabbed her shoulders.

Seele: Just slacken your shoulders it would help you a lot.

After a few moments, Alice slackened her shoulder and she did notice that she felt a lot better.

Alice: Thanks.

Alice slight with a flush appear on her face and Seele smile kindly.

Seele: It is completely fine, Alice. Healing is a delicate art unlike taking life. Healing is all about taking time, patience and effort.

She sat down in her initial spot and tilted her head with a innocent kind smile on her face.

Alice: Then why did you quit becoming the full Herrscher of "Death"?

It was secret only the family of Herrscher know, the kind little sister was once a bloodthirsty murdering maniac. Seele wasn't always innocent, she was the 1st Herrscher that actually embodies all of "Death". Making her the "Death" itself, like those that surrender and accepted death and those that try to escape or challenge death. Even after Alice question, Seele innocent smile didn't falter or fade. In fact, her smile keep getting brightened.

Seele: Back then... it's a passion... killing make me feel... alive. I revel in that feeling... until I almost kill my sister Bronya. It's this time that I feel scared for the 1st time, but after spend nearly a millennial trying to deny what I am but I have decided to start my life once more by spitting myself with the help of mom. Like Mei who like cooking, Fu Hua likes to train and fight strong opponents, you want to be strong just like us, the same way, I love killing before.

Alice: Then why did you use your power Honkai power to heal?

Seele: At first... I simply wanted to extend my obsession to torture every living being that I could fight and giving then false hope, so I use the most of my power to heal... but... you know the rest... and the healing power started to take a major role in my life, so as my role as the kind and scared little sister that Veliona protect me from everything else.

Alice finally finished closing the dog wound and she released a relieved sigh as the dog pulse stabilized. Alice used then use her power to remove the glove off her hand and wipe the fake sweat off her brows.

Alice: Jeez my power is so low that of a Ultimate-Devil, that was really taxing for me... So did I pass?

Although Alice did it, she was very exhausted and she picked up a water bottle and drink it.

Seele: No... you still need more work. You have learned a lot from me in the art of healing but you still have to learn a lot from the other too.

Alice: So, when are you going to talk with Bronya?

Seele froze for a moment, but didn't said anything and act like it was never a thing while tilted her head in confusion.

Seele: What do you mean by that?

Alice: You know, you don't have to act like that. Everyone of the family know that you in love with Bronya, so does Veliona to you, don't try to deny it.

Seele didn't say anything, she very confused on how did they find out about their triangle relationship.

Seele: Since how long have girls noticed?

Alice: Only after a year on earth.

Alice simply grinned and Seele felt like she had sucked a very sour lemon with, after which, her face become red like a tomato.

Seele: Wait... you said that everyone know... even are mom?

Alice: Yep, even without her power of Omniscience. Her eyes are pretty sharp, she never miss any detail.

Seele: And everyone has no problem with that? I mean, it a triangle love.

Alice: That is exactly the fact, even if all of you 3 love together. We also have are love from 1 and the other. So, I think, that it not a problem for mom and everyone else.

Seele also understand that it was a pretty dumb question to ask. She was always in love to Bronya. But after nearly killing her, she was scared that her love with be gone. But she didn't, Bronya still loves her and with her twin born after. She can finally Rest In peace. But there is still 1 problem.

Seele: There is still a problem, how do I approach her and propose?

Hearing this question, Alice started to chuckle.

Alice: You are worrying too much. You simply need to ask her, you know. That would be the best choose. You don't need to make intricate plans to whoa Bronya or anything.

Alice could only do her head in understanding. She carefully stored the information inside her mind.

Alice: Now then, do you need my help?

And so with that Alice help Seele to gather every information to attracted Bronya in every possible way. Seele store all the information in her mind and so began the plan.

Seele: Thank for all the help, Alice.

Seele beamed with a bright smile on her face and zalice could only smile at that.