34- True Salvation part 1

(3rd POV)

(Kuoh Academy)

1 Exorcist: Is this where the Devils reside?

2 figures covered in white cloaks were standing outside the gates of Kuoh Academy. 1 of them asked in disbelievingly that the 2 heir of a powerful Devil Kings were staying in a school. But their mission from the Church here wasn't them but to retrieve the stolen Excaliburs.

2 Exorcist: Yes, this must be a good recruiting place for their rank.

The person clasped their hands together and recited a prayer for the poor souls of humans.

1 Exorcist: Honestly, I don't understand why we need to talk with a bunch of Devils.

2 Exorcist: I also don't like this Xenovia, but the father told us to be extremely careful about this mission. The order came directly from the Pope.

The 1st Exorcist answered and the Exorcist named Xenovia almost snorted. Even if their voices were feminine, their gender couldn't be discerned with their baggy cloaks and hoods. Both of them entered and the gates and immediately found a group of Devils approaching them. Both of them stiffened as they got ready to fight... if needed. Sona Sitri and her peerage was the 1 to approach the cloaked figures.

Sona: My name is Sona Sitri, and may I know why 2 servant of the Church have decided to enter our territory?

The cloaked figures looked at each other and both of them gave a subtle nod after Sona asked politely.

Xenovia: Do you have a someplace where we could speak privately?

Tsubaki: Yes, please follow us.

Sona Queen, Tsubaki Shinra, came forward and said politely after Sona nodded her head accepting their conversation. The cloaked figures started to follow them quietly but the 2 of them were ready to pull out their sword if the situation called for it. Sona and her peerage led the group towards the Occult Research Club. Sona didn't want to lead the duo throughout the school to the Student Council room. That would have been awkward as she didn't want to use Magic on human in front of the 2 exorcists, especially their principal is a Herrscher.

The whole group finally entered the building and after leading them upstairs, Sona finally knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door was opened by Rias Gremory Queen, Akeno Himejima. She looked much better now. At least, the Devils no longer had a death threat hanging over their heads. Only after a few moments, tye duo found themselves sitting on a couch while Sona and Rias were sitting on the opposite side while their peerage stood behind their Kings. Akeno placed the tea in front of their guest before she moved back to stand behind her King.

Rias: So, why did you 2 decide to enter our territory?

This time it was Rias Gremory who asked the question. The 2 exorcists finally pulled down their hoods revealing their beautiful faces. Issei Hyoudou, Rias Gremory Pawn, almost "Creamed" himself at the beautiful sight.

The 1st Exorcists was Xenovia who as a blue hair with a dyed green and the 2nd as a long chestnut color hair that is tied into a twin-tails. Both of them wears the standard Church battle attire.

 Both of them wears the standard Church battle attire