5- A Goddess talk to God part 2

(Third Person POV)

Kiana: My workshop.

???: Indeed, I must say, I'm impressed of your work.

Kiana turn and find the homeless man walking through the air straight to the tree. Seeing Kiana not following him, he turn around with a boredom face.

???: Walk with me, Kiana, down the path of your creation.

Hearing what he said, she followed without hesitation. As she create a platform for both of them made of galaxy and nebula.

Kiana: Did I do something for you to interfere in my world, God.

The identity of homeless man was finally revealed as the one who gave her the power, God himself, disguising as a homeless man, the lowest of a human for in society, how ironic for the creator of the human race of her past live is disguise as that.

God: No.

Kiana: Ok? So are you here for something?

God: No, not at all.

Kiana: Okay, is it a mission you want me to do? Because if it's, then I have a word with my daughter before going with you.

God: It's not a mission, it just... is.

Feeling confuse on God word, Kiana can't understand what he really want. As his word are always leave a mystery for her to solve.

Kiana: Okay, then can you explain it, at least? Can you help me understand what you want?

God: Oh Kiana, Kiana, Kiana. The lost of your parent is still a mystery for you. Even though you can't resurrect them. Your parent death happens because it happens. Those that fell the death of someone close and endure doesn't always make them better. It usually make them worse. It happens, though, to everyone.

Kiana: Because you choose too.

God: I didn't, destiny choose their fate, and when time come, death come for them and put them into a dream.

As he finish his word they arrived to the biggest tree, where they see apples that color cosmic with patterns of star, galaxy and universe in it.

God: You have experience more of your own power then I could even imagine.

Kiana: What do you mean?

God: I didn't give you any of my power.

Kiana: What?

God: I simply broke the seal that was in your body. The rest... well you can find out by yourself.

Kiana: What do you mean?

God didn't answer her question and simply walk to the tree and look at those "Apple" that contains universe.

God: Fascinating, a world with superpower calls "Quirk" and a slime that rule over a nation. If I remember, you dies in 2010.

Kiana: You didn't answer my question God, so tell me what is there a se-

Before Kiana could even finish her word, God vanish without leaving a trace or presence behind as gold particles took his place.

Kiana: -al?!? Are you kidding me?

She look around and notice something else took the place of God other than the golden particles, a photo of her and her parents but her old appearance was replaced with her new appearance.

Seeing this photo reminded her of her harsh live and the most precious people of life. After observing for a few second, she put the precious photo into one of her pocket dimension.

As she about to leave her dimension, a circle made of "Honkai" energy appeared that take the form of a blue rose behind her.

Kiana: What is it Rita?

As on cue, the circle glow and Rita appear with a maid outfit, a frilly white headbands with a rose attached to it and a black glove to all the way to her biceps.

Rita: It seems that their going to be a meeting that lady Raven want you to come master Kiana.

Kiana: Is that so, tell her that I will not come. I'm occupied right now.

Rita: As you wish master Kiana.

As she left the creator of the god of this world in her own dimension. Kiana turn around and took one of the "Apple" of the tree and eat it. Thus destroying a universe with trillions of life in it. That universe that she ate it was world full of Shikigami.

Kiana: Smell of death, maybe I should create a more despair world.

(Rita POV)

Master Kiana has inform me that she can't come, so I came to lady Raven who tell me to follow her toward this meeting.

As We are on are way to the Occult Club, I decide to question something raven about the meeting. What meeting person are we going to meet?

Rita: Lady Raven!

Raven: Yes?

Rita: May I ask who are we going to meet?

Raven: Some Devil.

Rita: Why?

Raven: I want to see what their are doing. I been doing paperwork for like ever, it started to annoy me.

As we arrive in the front of the door, I decide step forward and knock on the door. We wait for a few seconds before the door open reveal a devil boy with brown hair, what a disgusting inferior being. I can sense his disgusting lust the moment he lay eyes on me. But that didn't matter as I took my humble stance.

Rita: Excuse me, but is there a woman name Grayfia in here?

Devil boy: Yes!

Rita: Can I come in with lady Raven, as we are in a meeting.

Devil boy: Umm sure.

As he open the door and let us in, I now see what hapear to be the Peerage of Rias Gremory and Grayfia. Lady Raven immediately went to one the couch and seat on it while the other member are confusing except for rias and Grayfia.

Devil boy 2: Umm Rias, why is the principal here with a maid?

Raven: You didn't tell them didn't you?

Rias: No, I told them and Issei the principal is Herrscher.

Hearing the name, all the members of Rias begging to sweat a little bit has they know what a Herrscher can do except for cloudless guy.

Issei: Herrscher?

Grayfia: Being that are above anything with the power to shape reality as they see fit. It's a pleasure meeting you face to face Herrscher of Star, Raven. But may I ask who is this person beside you?

Raven: Very well, this person beside is my mother Servant, Rita Rossweisse.

Rias: Sorry but May I ask why are you here principal?

Raven: To meets your so call fiancé.

(A/N : Hello everyone it me your boy, readerthinking13, I just want to say that I'm making a new fanfic. If you want to know what the name is "The Quirk Killer". It's not fully out yet but if you guys to read it go check it out.)