19- meet team Vali and next project fanfic

(Third Person POV)

(Unknow Place)

???1: Vali-nay~? I didn't know you were coming na~.

The person who said in a lazy is a beautiful woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair and hazel-gold eyes with cat-like pupils. She also watch Vali seat on a stone pillar.

Vali: I thought all of you might want to know about the latest developments.

???2: Is this about the power of the mysterious being?

A bespectacled young man with blond hair with a strand of hair across his face, dressed in a business suit asked and Vali simply nodded at his head.

???3: So what did you find? Are we going to fight him... or her?

The person who said is a young man with short hair, he add the feminine reference when he noticed the glares. He was dressed in a ancient Chinese armor that was used during the 3 Kingdom period.

Vali: For now we aren't going to fight... the Devils ended up with a very short end of the stick.

???4: What happened?

Next to the business suit man is a cute girl with a slim body, blond hair and blue eyes that asked curiously.

Vali: I think Azazel didn't tell me everything, but from what I know, the residents Devils of Kuoh Town didn't appreciate the being lack of manners so they question him or her. Obviously the being didn't appreciate being questioned by weaker being. So the being gave the Devils a deadline, if the Devils don't pay remunerations for him or her efforts in 1 month then the being will exterminate their entire race. Azazel told us to not interfere with this matter, or we will also pay the consequences.

???1: Koneko

???2: Kuroka, don't thin...

Before he could say, he was cut off by the woman who has a horrifying tone.

Kuroka: My sister is part of Rias Gremory Peerage. How can I not worry about her when I know they are involved in this whole mess and there is an insanely strong being out there who wants to exterminate the entire Devils race. If you don't remember, my sister is a Devil!!!.

Kuroka snapped, when the man in business suit was sufficiently cowed. After a few second, she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

Kuroka is "Nekoshou", a rare variant of Nekomata. She is the older sister of Koneko Tojou and a SS-Class Stray Devil, one of the most wanted criminals in the Underworld for killing her master, which she did in order to protect her sister.

 She is the older sister of Koneko Tojou and a SS-Class Stray Devil, one of the most wanted criminals in the Underworld for killing her master, which she did in order to protect her sister

Most of the time, Kuroka seem very playful, easy-going, simple-minded and enjoys teasing people. She is also rather vulgar, using her beauty and sensuousness as a weapon in her arsenal of teasing. Kuroka also loves her little sister Koneko dearly, she even became a criminal to protect her little sister.