30- Reunion of the Neko Sister

(A/N: Hello guys it me your author-san, I want to said that I been working on the next "projet" that you have suggested on the vote polled. Here's the Cover of my Next project that it also not a fanfic but a original work. Just you guys know, this Original work is also connected to this fanfic too. So I hope you guys, come up with theory, on my next project. Anyway, here the cover and the chapter and enjoy.)

—————————————————————————————————————————————

(Kiana POV)

The invited families finally finished swearing loyalty to Veliona. They were obviously reluctant as hell... get it? Anyway, there wasn't anything they could do with as the Devil Kings had already sworn loyalty to Veliona. The Devil Kings don't have much power in the political arena with the existence of the Devil Council but outside of the political arena, the Devil Kings were the strongest pillars.

Sirzechs Lucifer was in charge of the internal Affairs of the Underworld. So, there wasn't much the other Devil Kings could do when he had decide bow in front of the Devil Council. It was quite a mess of politics. I also allowed Veliona to have free reign tonight due to the absence of the youngest Gremory member Millicas Gremory. Venelana Gremory also asked the Sitri to babysit Millicas Gremory hours before we arrived to the castle. Now that all the unpleasantries were over, I decide to teleport back the Neko Sister back here and removing the shield surrounding them.

Kiana: Are you 2 okay?

I asked softly while sipping wine. Kuroka was clutching Koneko tightly. Both of their faces were quite pale. Their lineage must have affected them due to Veliona "Death" aura.

Kuroka: Y-yes... you teleport us away before we could be directly exposed to her aura.

Koneko: What is going to happen to Buchou? Do I need to leave her peerage?

She asked me with a stoic look on her face but it was clear that she was also pretty shaken.

Kiana: Nothing as long as she listen to Veliona now... If you don't want to leave her peerage, that's completely fine... but that's not my decision.

Kuroka: You know you condemned the Devils, right?

Kiana: They we're already condemned long ago... with all the corruption and crap that going on, they will just become a new "Old Devil Faction". But I change, I didn't want to kill off the whole Race and decide to teach them a hard lesson.

Well the true is is just the 1st part... the 2nd part not really... hard lesson, my ass. This Stupid Sirzechs Lucifer annoyed me so much that I decide to just make a new playground for Veliona to "tende care". I almost feel pity for them... Well, the keyword being "almost". But hey, Veliona is going to do something about those Devil, right?

Koneko: Kuroka, can I stay with Buchou and the other?

Kuroka obviously wasn't happy with that development but there was nothing that she will force her sister to leave her friends. Kuroka knew that leaving Koneko in the Underworld was a mistake but she couldn't change the past now.

Kuroka: If that's what you want.

She embraced her sister. Koneko knew that her sister wasn't happy but she didn't want to leave the ones who had saved her after the execution.

Koneko: You could always come and visit me... I am pretty sure everyone understand.

Kuroka immediately understood what her estranged sister meant. Kuroka turned towards me and gave me a grateful smile.

Veliona: Mom! Let me introduce you to my new toys.

Well until this happens. Veliona chirped in a sing-song tone gesturing everyone towards me. I took a deep annoying breath and got up from my seat. This also the reason I will stay away from politics and anything near that. I would rather avoided those things than to talk for hour without doing something.

(3rd POV)

(Vatican)

Micheal: I want this incident dealt with extreme prejudice... there could be no mistakes, 1 step in the wrong place and we could have something worse happens that of during "The Great War" in our hands.

The Archangel Micheal warned the Pope in a serious tone. The Pope carefully nodded his head. The Pope knew that the theft of Excaliburs was a serious matter but he didn't think that Archangel Micheal would come down from Heaven to warn him about. He could understand a messager Angel but Archangel Micheal himself? This was the 1st time the Pope had laid eyes on a high-ranking Angel like Micheal. The Pope gulped at the implications. This was a messy situation, that was something oblivious or someone like Archangel Micheal wouldn't have bothered to visit in person.

Pope: Of course, your holiness!!! We will even capture the 1 responsible and punish them suitably.

The Pope had a very nervous ace and his brow were filled with sweat. Micheal gave the Pope a complicated look. He wanted to say no but doing so would cause more problems. He even wanted to call off the whole retrieval mission, but he knew doing that would have caused dissatisfaction among the rank of "Holy Knights". That was something he couldn't afford right now. Heaven existed due to the faith of believers and humans still had faith in God and Angels the whole situation was out of his hands right now. Heaven needed the Church for their continued existence.

Micheal: Yes, but once again I would lie to remind you of the stakes... no matter what we can't have another war on our hand and war will be the least of our worries if this ends badly.

The Pope gulped loudly at the mission. After a few moments, the Pope finally nodded his head nervously. Micheal gave the Pope a satisfied nod and disappeared in a bright flash of golden light. The Pope wiped his brow with a worried look on his face and decided to remind the Agents of god he had sent on the retrieval mission to be careful.

Pope: "There is no shame in being careful.

(The Imaginary Tree)

Veliona: Wait, Mom... gave you that?

Veliona: Yep, we can now have 2 playground to play.

Kiana informed all her daughters about the latest development after returning last night. Some of them didn't really care and just pray for the Devils. But at least their are not lower being then god or they will have headache, so it was fine. And once again everyone sitting around the dinning table and began to eat. Kuroka didn't know if she should pity the whole Devil Race or not. She didn't know much about Seele and Veliona, but she knew that both of them were Herrscher you don't want to mess even after death. Kuroka wasn't directly exposed to Veliona aura but she had felt that even from the protection of Kiana. Her lineage was extremely sensitive to stuff like that so both Kuroka and her sister have felt how potent Veliona aura.

Veliona: Do want to join me, Mobius?

Mobius: Of course, but may I ask what we're going to do?

Veliona: We're going to hide are identity as Herrscher in the Underworld, but there will be some fools who would try to deny my authority as the "Collector".

Mobius: Then as your dutiful general, it is my duty to help you with your endeavors.

Kiana: Don't forget the Naberius Clan.