8- Meeting your ancestor

(Alice POV)

Yae: Then we have reached an impasse.

As she said that, the Yae, Ana and Avrora released a minimum of their Herrscher power. The Tengu eyes wide in shock and horror.

He quickly looked around to see the human watching us. Hmm... that could be a problem but they would probably be collateral damage so it's fine, I suppose or we could always use an area wide-Oblivion to those human. The Tengu took back several steps in fear and worry.

Leader goon: What are you doing?!? You are in the middle of a-.

Yae: They will be collateral damage... pity that they did because of you.

As she said those word that shock the Tengu, there were also gasps everywhere around us. The humans who had been watching the show until now gasped in fear after hearing big sis Yae words.

After which, she extended her hand to the side and summon her Divine Key "Jizo Mitama", which mean "Enlightenment soul". Seriously is she really going to corrupt the entirely of Kyoto because of a Tengu is disrespect us.

 Seriously is she really going to corrupt the entirely of Kyoto because of a Tengu is disrespect us

But all the sudden, a golden magical circle appeared between ourselves and the Tengu group. The light shimmered and a blond woman and a blond woman dressed as a shrine maiden came into our view. The woman's chest was massive.

I am surprised that her breast hadn't spilled out of her excuse of a kimono. The woman's facial features were very delicate and her eyesbrows were cut very short and round, a sign of nobility. Her hair was tied a loose ponytail reaching all the way down to her legs.

This woman is also hiding behind an illusion, but there was another thing that surprised me

This woman is also hiding behind an illusion, but there was another thing that surprised me. The woman blood was close to that Yae. How is that possible, Yae hasn't have a single relationship than Kallen, unless she use her blood to a animal and they survive. The woman turned around and gave the Tengu a pointed look who simply cowered back in fear.

???: Erase everyone's memories, we can't reveal the Supernatural World to the humans.

She order in a softly but firm tone. It was clear that it was an order, and the erase everyone mind is easy.