13- Reaction of the awaken

(Third Person POV)

(Sixth Heaven Zebel)

Archangel Michael was sitting inside his office with a peaceful look on his face while signing paperwork. He was also one of the Seraph and since god's dead, he has become the leader of Heaven and Angel Faction.

 He was also one of the Seraph and since god's dead, he has become the leader of Heaven and Angel Faction

All of sudden, he froze and a moments later he furrowed his brows. He thought that something has happen and shook his head with a smile. He decide to resume his paperwork, when the entirely of Heaven, no the whole World started to shake and crack began to appear to the sky due to a power.

Micheal: "This power!? What going!? Where have I seen this power? I must investigate this matter."

Micheal shot out of his seat, when his office door practically open and the rest of the "4 Great Seraph" burst into the room.

???: Did you sense that brother?

His brother Raphael questioned hurriedly, while Uriel deadpanned at his brother stupid question.

(A/N: No picture of them sorry.)

Uriel: If you haven't noticed, we can still feel it.

Uriel said dryly but Raphael didn't understand that his brother was being sarcastic and simply nodded his head.

Micheal: Yes, I was just about to investigate it.

Before he could investigate, his sister Gabriel grabbed his hand.

Gabriel: Brother, allow me to accompany you.

Micheal: No, it's dangerous for you to go, I have a feeling that I know what this power is.

Uriel: Are you sure, brother?

Micheal: Yes!

Uriel: Very well, but Gabriel is right, you shouldn't go by yourself.

When Uriel said, Micheal seemed to reluctantly agree with his brother.

Raphael: Then, let me accompany you.

Once again, Micheal reluctantly nodded his head in agreement. Uriel want to tag too, but he decided against it when Micheal gave him a pointed look. He knew that he needed to take the reins of Heaven in Micheal absence as none of them wanted Gabriel to be burdened by that responsibility.