11- The party is just beginning

(Third Person POV)

As Issei crashed the party, everyone were surprised, especially the high class devils when he declare that Rias virginity belong to him. He look at his friend that we're shocked especially Rias. His friend help but couldn't as the guard arrived, before think could get ugly, Sirzerch stood for him and say that he invite Issei here for a dual between "Dragon and Phoenix". After the declaration, both Issei and Riser were teleport by Grayfia to the battlefield arena and the Devil were watching.

(A/N: I have to watch the actual fight and read the novel to write this scene and let just said that the novel was much better. Also why the hell is Riser talk in third person in the anime it make no sense, but whatever)

Riser: Riser will make quick work of this worm and then we can continue with the wedding.

Issei: "Don't let him get to you Issei. He's just a cocky arrogant asshole."

Grayfia: Welcome everyone to this impromptu Rating Game between Riser Phenex and Issei Hyoudiu, the stakes being Rias Gremory marital status.

Grayfia declare to the crowd of Devil that were all in favor of Riser, but that deter Iseei as all he want is to save the president. As she declare the match, Iseei immediately run toward Riser, activating his "Boosting Gear".

Iseei: I won't let anyone hurt my friends, even if I have to take down God himself! Overboost!

Ddraig: Welsh Dragon Overboost!

The red gauntlet starts to glow intensely with red light, engulfing Iseei. Once the light dies down, he is now donned in a full scale, red dragon armor "The Balance Breaker".

Issei: This is the power of the Red Dragon Emperor, Balance Breaker, Boosted Gear Scale Mail!

(A/N: Omg Anime attack name are so long.)

Ddraig: 10!

Issei: Dragon shot!

He used the moved Hua that taught him during the 10 days of training.

As the beam near hit the target, it cause quite the destruction. Riser looked at the destruction of the attack and thought how the lowly devil got so powerful in such a short amount of time.

Ddraig: 9!

Riser turned only to be met by a fist to his face, as he narrowly dodged causing Iseei to crash into a random tower.

Riser: Impossible! What's with this power and speed. Damned annoying brat!

He looked down on Iseei as he trying to to stand up.

Riser: You're just a monster right now, brat! This is our clan's gallant hellfire of the Phoenix, the firebird, the immortal bird!

He increased his wing size with more flamme as his started to burn hotter and look like the majestic Phoenix.

Riser: take it and incinerate!

Ddraig: 8!

Issei: There's no way in hell your lane flamme can burn me!

They charged at each other in the air, as when their fist collided. It causes a giant flash of light as the spectator were little surprised. But that collided crack Iseei armor.

Iseei: If it wasn't for this armor... so this is his real power?

Ddraig: 7!

Riser: Are you afraid! Are you afraid of me! You're just useless scum without your Booster Gear!

Ddraig: 6!

Their fist collided with each other face as Issei coughed blood as Riser looked like he was unhurt.