9- Yae descendent part 1 and Rias training

(Third Person POV)

Kiana: Hmm... I almost forgot about my children spawn. Let see, where is the book of descended?

Kiana was in realm of the Imaginary Tree. After accidentally spying her daughter, she look for the book that contains the spawn of her daughter, Yae.

She wave her hand and a portal open. She draw her arm in it and pull out a heavy book bound in leather made from the hide of of a beast that has never existed. She open it reveals from the first page a blank page. But that didn't stop, as the page quickly draws a tree with line that went to the very bottom. The top was her two daughter Yae Sakura and Kallen Kaslana, while the bottom is Kunou.

(A/N: Warning, this contains future plot that I going to dive later on.)

Before the Great War. Before Earth,Heaven and Hell were in the same place and the birth of Avrora and the other, Kallen and Yae were married couple and have kid. After god was create and he created the Angel and Devil. Kallen and Yae couldn't bear any children, so to counteract it, Yae inject her power toward a plant that was born from dirt of earth. Soon, the plant grew to a tree that has conscious. After which becoming the first god of Japan Kuninotokotachi, the first Kami. Later on, two god emerged becoming the trinity of Japan and the first offspring of Yae.

Later on, the trinity made other gods and goddesses, 2 of those are Izanagi and Izanami, brother and sister. Before settling in Earth, Yae came to their lair give Izanagi a spear. But not just any spear, "the spear of Honkai" in which it rename as "the heavenly jeweled spear" Amenonuhoko. Before going to earth, Yae forbid them to do one thing "Love".

After coming to earth and see the magnificent ocean, Izanagi plunge his spear in the water of the ocean. After remove it, a island was born, Onogoro-Shima. The creation of the island attracts the attention of two birth, who soon made love. Fascinating about the affection between the birds. They soon learn love and Izanami made love with his brother. But that love soon turn into a terrifying curse, as their first child was a deformed monster, which will soon be know as "Yamato No Orichi" the second Yokai, making the entire Yokai species the descendants of Yae Sakura.

They soon came back to "the Door of the Imaginary" when Yae was alone and told the rest of what happened. Disgusting about what they have done, Yae banish them into Earth and to never comeback. Kallen however didn't want them to be sad and lonely and told them about what they did wrong.

After learning, Izanagi took the initiative and took his sister into a ritual of union. After which they gave birth to a new generation of gods and soon created the other islands of the Japanese archipelago. But during the union, she was pregnant and something was wrong. After giving birth to Kabosuchi the god of fire, Izanami die. This enraged Izanagi that his Sister/Wife die that he took his spear chopped Kabosuchi into pieces and those soon piece became the volcano of Japan.

Kiana: Ahh, those stories are very interesting, even when I was a human.

Kiana close the book and leaves the Imaginary tree, as she left, she know this group of young Devil climbing a mountain. She didn't do anything but just smile, a smile that is frightening.

(Somewhere in the mountains)

Issei: How much farther up this mountain do we have to got?!

The ORC was making their way up to a house in the mountains for their 10 days training after both of them disagreed. Issei was carrying a heavy bag and was about to collapse at anytime soon. Kiba and Koneko didn't seem to care and were carrying much heavy bag than Issei.

Kiba: Come on Issei, we're almost there.

Koneko: Keep it up perv.

Issei: How do you guys make it look so easy?!

Koneko: You get use to it.

After a few minutes, the group arrived to the top where they met a huge estate they'll be spending their 10 days.

Issei: Alright *pant* maybe this * won't be that bad *pant* after all.

???: I wouldn't be sure if I were you.

They look to the front door and see Raven with a gray hair girl playing with a shuriken in her hand.

Rias: Principale?!? W-what are you doing here?

She ask with a terrifying tone, as she doesn't want to piss of a Herrscher, let alone the 2nd eldest Herrscher.

Raven: I'm just here to help you a little, and I thought you be here at 10, it's almost 12 now.

Koneko: We would've been if we didn't have to wait for this pervert every 10 minutes.

Issei: I have a small bladder and believe it or not you are incredibly strong for someone your size.

Akeno: By the way, why is Hua here?

Raven: She's my little sister, and the Herrscher of Sentience.

Hua: Sup!

The entire ORC except for Issei were dumbfounded about the reveal of their classmates being Herrscher.

Raven: Hua will teaching you a few trick. I don't care if you win or lose in this so call Rating Game. Now good bye and see you 10 days, I have work to do.

Before Rias could thank Raven, she vanished leaving only trace of feather. As in this universe, every being use magic but they didn't.

Hua: Now, who is ready.

As she finished her sentence, the ground around ORC suddenly crack as they feel a pressure and gaze of blood in front of them. They suddenly feel pain and death in their mind as they couldn't imagine what will happen.

Suddenly the pressure was lifted it, Hua was in front of them with a big smile.

Hua: *chuckles* Go put your stuffs in estate and meet me outside in 20 minutes. I will train until your bone becomes smush.