15- Ddraig, did you do a magical girl transformation?

(Kiana POV)

As those other faction left and the rest of the Devil race teleport outside of my tea party. I looked at my 2 grand-grand-grand-grand child's.

Kiana: please come seat.

They both hesitated, when I ask them nicely to seat. But they did it anyway, as the party was about to begin, 2 more portal appear to side and in the portal came out the 2 new Speudo-Herrscher, Elysia and Eden.

Elysia: It seem today is a beautiful and shiny day!

Eden: Can relate with that, it seem Master Kiana it also here.

Both god and goddesses were surprised of the 2 new being that appeared, they were more shock, when they saw that those two have the signature or aura that of the Herrscher.

I took the contact those 2 when there were in class. Luckily class was about to finish soit good, in the end me with my 2 descendants and the 2 new Speudo-Herrscher. I began to talk about their ancestors and they were quite shock to say the least, same with the Speudo-Herrscher, they didn't know this part of history.

Rita: What are you going to do with that dragon, master Kiana? Will you resurrect him?

Rita eyes shine as she want to met with the dragon. Even though Susanoo and Amaterasu didn't say anything, the 2 of them were quite interesting and afraid. To be honest, I have idea for him.

Kiana: I have a plan, but I will tell you, when the time come.

Rita wasn't satisfied with the answer and both gods of the Japanese left after bowing grateful to us. I didn't even ask them to bow but whatever.

Kiana: Did you find something interesting about your new power?

I already know their new power that they gain, but I want them know their limitation of this godly power.

It seems that their power are both about cristal and music respectfully. They have potential to become the new generation of Herrscher. As we finished are tea party, they decide to return to their home. After they still have their human sides, but that will change if they choose to become full on Herrscher. I decide to also leave this place and resurrect the dragon.

(Underworld)

(Grigori)

(Third Person POV)

Vali Lucifer didn't know what think of the whole incident. He had sensed this destructive and unknown power of the being. Vali Lucifer was a Human-Devil hybrid that possess a Sacred Gear called "Divine Dividing" Sacred Gear. It was one of the 13 Longinus. Well 12 since Ddraig will become something later. The Sacred Gear that he possessed held the soul of the White Dragon Emperor, Albion, who was one of the Heavenly Dragons.

"Divine Dividing" takes the form of a pair of wings on the user's back that enables flight that can reach up to light-speed. As the name suggests, it had the ability to "Divide" the opponent power in half every 10 seconds after coming into physical contact. "Divine Dividing" is the complete opposite of "Booster Gear".

That is why the 2 Heavenly Dragons were rival and even their users were fated to be rivals without an exception. They must always fight, no matter where or when.

Vali was a young Devil with silver hair and hazel eyes. Most of the time he could be seen wearing a dark green V-neck with a high-collared black leather jacket over it.

 Most of the time he could be seen wearing a dark green V-neck with a high-collared black leather jacket over it