32- How to tame the Devils part 2

(3rd POV)

Veliona: Good morning, Devils. Let me introduce myself, I am Veliona, and from today onwards, I will be ruling over your Race.

Veliona declare as a matter of fact. A sadistic grin appeared on her face and her red eyes started to glow brightly in excitement.

2 Council Members: What is the meaning of this!?!

Grayfia almost rolled her eyes. These old fools don't seem to have any type of self-preservation instincts. Veliona simply raised an eyebrow and gave the old man a questioning look.

3 Council Members: Devil Kings! Why are you standing there? That brat just killed 1 of our esteemed Council Members.

Veliona: Didn't you hear what I just said? I am your new ruler and that mean that all the Devils Kings accept me as their "Ruler".

The Devils Kings gave the little girl a small nodded and gathered behind Veliona, one again surprising almost everyone present inside the room. Zekram Bael discreetly glanced towards Lord Gremory, Sitri, Astorath, Glasya-Labolas and none of them looked surprised. It was pretty clear that the 4 of them had also submitted in front of the little girl.

Veliona: Now, the question is... How many of garbage decide to kneel before me?

Her eye glowing brightly again and everyone except a few shuddered in fear.

4 Council Members: You can't do that!!! We will ne...

Before the fool could finish what he was saying, his spine and head were pull out of his body. Mobius standing behind the man with his spine on her hand.

 Mobius standing behind the man with his spine on her hand

Grayfia eyes were wide in shock and fear. The Mobius knew was completely gone, unlike before, the little girl friendly side was gone completely. The eyes of Mobius has completely changed to that of snake and it was menacing. Even her kind smile were gone and replace by a cruel grin that of Veliona. Grayfia finally sensed Mobius true nature.

Grayfia: "Mobius is just like Veliona."

Grayfia finally now understood how someone Mobius got along with someone Veliona. It was because, they were the same. The Devil sitting behind the Devil that got his spine rip shrieked when blood spurted out of his body.

Mobius: Pathetic.

Mobius with her hand smashed the head of Devil so hard that it was now his neck. Once again, a lot of Devils turned away from the gruesome sight.

 Once again, a lot of Devils turned away from the gruesome sight