7- Agree and Disagreement in Kyoto

Kiana: So, you let them choose?

Raven: Yes, mother although I think they will settle in a Rating Game.

Kiana: Rating Game? Hmmm, if I remember is a competition between two devils with their peerage.

Raven: Yes, although you already know since you have Omniscient.

Kiana: Yes, but it gets boring so fast that I change to Omnipresent.

As she finish speaking, Kiana use her power and create a portal. She pull her hand in the portal and pull a body of human in the table, but the body wasn't human, it was a priest with golden apple in his mouth open.

Raven: Anyway, it seems that little sister Sirin hasn't come to school. Can mother please do something about her. I want her to back the way she was, not the otaku gaming.

Kiana: I see, I will find a way for the time being. Speaking of that where is Yae, Alice, Ana and Avrora.

Raven: There are at Kyoto, mother.

Kiana: "Kyoto, the place where Youkai lives. Well, this just get more interesting."

(Alice POV)

Avrora: I think I need to have one of these in our house. This feels relaxing.

Yes, I would have to agree with Avrora here. She does seem to have a more than point. Perhaps, we should ask Bronya to arrange one of us or we could always make one for ourselves on our own.

Yae: No! Let's take this one...

Yae said and I hissed in disapproved.

Alice: Wait, wait, wait, we can't do that. This is a historical place, we can't desecrated this place.

Yae: Very well. I'm wasn't saying we should steal. I was saying that we should but this.

Yae pointed out and I had to stop myself from groaning. Why, I the most manipulative of all of my sister is getting frustrated because of this place.

Alice: That the same thing, you useless corrupter.

Yae tilted her head and after a second, giggle escape her lips.

Ana: I... think we should have brought Kallen too.

Ana carefully pointed out with her shy voice. Her questionable fetishes with big sis Kallen aside, I agree with her. Even though I do see the appeal of her fetishes but I think all of that should remain inside the bedroom with the two of them.

Avrora: Nothing could be done as Yae and Kallen already in a relationship.

Since we had nothing to do, we decide to visit Kyoto. Although, there wasn't anything in Kyoto which we hadn't seen during our old trip but this was better than sitting around in the house getting bored.

Veliona and Seele are playing together, Bronya was probably hacking into various government networks, Mei was prepare dinner with Rita, Fu Hua was being Fu Hua and busy training herself, Kallen I don't know, Raven same thing and Sirin being huge freak otaku gamer.

So, that left the four of us. So, we decide to visit Kyoto to relieve the old memories.

At first, we had visited the Bamboo Forest and then after spending a couple hours there, we decide to visit the Ryouan-Ji. Currently, that is where we were and all of us have been talking about the beautiful Zen rock garden.

Yae: So, when will those guys stop following us?

Yae said in a calm voice and I slightly frowned. Even though I don't really fight, I should  have noticed them, right?

Avrora: They have been following us for quite some time, though I wonder what they want.

Alice: So, what now?

I gave them a questioning look. Yae and Ana have a lot of combat experience while Avrora is so-so. While for me, I am the most useless one in the department of combat.

It's not like that I would be helpless or useless, but compared to the three of them, I am simply a novice and my is more of puppeteer. So, I will simply follow their lead. If they jump then I will ask how high. That would be unbecoming of a lady in the future but whatever.

Ana: For now, we should do nothing. Those Yokai won't attack us in crowed places.

I look at her and her shy voice was replaced with a emotionless cold voice.

Avrora: I also want to avoid combat unless it becomes necessary.

Yae: Only one of them seems to have a somewhat decent level of power, while everyone is a mob level. Ok sisters, we will follow the initial plan. Let them follow us as long as they don't attack us.

Everyone of us gave her a small nod. So, I could only nod my head. After that, we made our way to the Nishiki Market. We kept looking around the stores while having fun, but I could see that the three of them were continuously keeping an eyes on our followers. Now, they started to get on my nerve.

It was the almost afternoon when we finally left the Nishiki Market. All of a sudden, we stopped walking as a black-haired Japanese man approached us. Several men were trailing behind the black-haired man who was approaching us. I could clearly sense that all of them were using illusions senjutsu.

Yae: How may I help you, mister?

Leader goon: Our leader wishes to meet you.

The man said in a neutral tone without an ounce of emotion in his tone. I was finally able to see the man's true face. He had a crow's head in place of his human head and he had talons in place of his feet. I also noticed two black wings behind the man. So this is a Tengu.

Avrora: Umm, can we deny the offer?

She asked and the tengu simply tilted his head.

Leader goon: No, you can't.

Ana: Is there a chance of your leader coming here to meet us since they are the ones who wish to meet us?

Ana questioned with her cold tone and I felt the tengu clench his hand in anger.

Leader goon: As I have said, our leader wishes to meet you. You will be coming with us or we will use force if necessary.

The man said in a form tone. Oh crap, there goes your life yokai. Both Ana and Avrora shrugged and Yae smile as I can see her fang started to showing meaning only one things.

Yae: The we have reached an impasse.

As she said that, the Yae, Ana and Avrora released a minimum of their Herrscher power. Well they are fuck now.

(A/N: Part 2 is coming tomorrow and I promise just click the vote button.)