||Prologue||

||Day One||17+ very slight smut

||Day One||
17+ very slight smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky had walked into the kitchen, finally coming out of his secluded room. He went straight to the alcohol cabinet, taking a glass from one of the other cabinets and poured himself a drink. He sighed and he swallowed it in one go, then sat the glass down, it making a 'clink' sound.

"Woah buck! It's only 2 o'clock!" He could hear Steve say. Bucky smiled softly, shrugging his shoulders. He poured another then once again downing it all at once.

Bucky was going to pour another drink then go, but decided to take the whole bottle with him. He walked and walked, going all the way back to his room. He sat down roughly on his bed, drinking more, nearly chugging the whole bottle.

"Of course one of the best things about being me is I can't fucking get drunk." He sighed frustrated. Sometimes he wished he could get the feeling of being high or drunk, but with the serum, it was impossible.

He thought back to Hydra and took a bigger chug of the strong liquor, making it completely empty now. He sighed again and got off his bed to go get another. Walking back to the kitchen, he walked past the elevator. He heard the ding and paused. He could hear Steve laughing and a woman's voice. The two doors opened and a beautiful woman walked out, a beautiful smile formed on her lips.

"Buck!" Steve walked up to Bucky, the girl following behind. Bucky started at her intensely. He had seen her face before.

She had caught this and she smirked, but he had thought he had imagined it because her lips went right back into a smile.

"Bucky, this is Knox. She's going to be staying on your floor, since you have a spare room."

Everyone in the compound has a their own floor. Kind of like an apartment, but a lot bigger and nicer.

Knox put out her hand to shake and Bucky swallowed hard. He felt attraction to her, the way her crop top hugged her body, and the way her sweatpants didn't. Her black hair was down, resting over her shoulders. His eyes ran all over her curves, he felt himself tighten, and he realized the situation and shook her hand.

"That's fine, she can stay." Bucky looked at her for a few more seconds, before looking at Steve, nodding.

"Great!" He smiled at both Bucky and Knox, then walked back into the elevator. "I'll be back tomorrow to check up on you two." He pressed the button and the doors closed.

Bucky went back to getting another bottle, walking all the way back to the kitchen. She followed, her hips moving side to side, catching Bucky's eye.

Bucky looked back up at her studying her features, not even hiding the fact that he was. She crossed her arms and just like that, he remembered.

His face dropped and a smirk formed on his face, his lips slightly apart.

"I know you." He dragged out in a low tone, almost a growl.

"You do." It wasn't even a question, it was a for sure answer. She grabbed a glass and grabbed the bottle from his big hands, and poured her a drink.

She looked over at him with innocent eyes, taking a sip of the alcoholic drink.

He took the glass from her fingers, and sat it down.

"Aren't you too young to be drinking?" He asked slyly, smirking as he looked down at her small figure.

"Only if you tell someone." She smiled, picking up the drink again and taking another sip.

"I didn't hear you were getting a job here." Bucky made small talk, knowing where she was from made her hotter to him. He looked her up and down, studying her body. She jumped up on the counter, taking another sip of the drink.

"Well, boss man said I had too. Looks like we are a team Sir." Knox smiled at him.

"That's Sargent to you." Bucky smiled, taking a bigger drink from the bottle and walked away.

"I can't believe you didn't remember me." She teased. "After all we've been through." Bucky turned around, resting his metal arm on the couch cushion.

"You've changed your looks." He took another drink, the bottom of the bottle going up in the air.

"I dyed my hair." She chuckled. She stood in front of him crossing her arms.

"You've also grown." He lowered his voice. "A few inches." He scoffed, teasing the girl. She playfully hit him.

"It's been a while Barnes." She became slightly serious.

"I know." He looked down at her, she was only 5'1 and he was 6'3. "A year." He started.

"I had just turned 18." She kept it going. Bucky put down the drink on the side table, then walked to her putting his hands on her waist.

"I still thought you were absolutely beautiful." He looked her in the eyes. "Sadly it was only a two night fling." His lips were close to her.

"Three." She corrected.

"I don't think you can count our first time. We didn't even get to finish." His voice was low, almost a whisper.

"We may have not gotten to finish, but you still touched me." She leaned in, pressing her lips to his ear. "In all the right places." He could feel her smirk. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He walked her into his room, placing her small body softly on his bed. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I've missed this." She said in between heated kisses.

"I know." He pulled off her crop top and threw it across the room. She tugged at the hem of his shirt and he pulled away, but stopped when his phone rang. He growled loudly.

"Damnit!" He grabbed this phone from the bedside table and quickly calmed himself. It was Steve.

"Hey Buck we need you and Knox to go on a mission with me and Sam." Bucky cursed under his breath as his short-ish long hair fell in front of his face.

"Yeah, we'll be right there." He hung up and his lips went straight for Knox's.

"Alright Doll. Sadly, we have a mission." Knox growled just like Bucky and she got off the bed and found her crop top and put it back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~