||Chapter Twenty Five||

||Let's get this started||||Smut||

||Smut||

The two looked at each other after Knox closed the portal. Knox rummaged through the bag and threw Bucky's suit at him.

"Get dressed Soldier. We have some planning and destruction to do." Knox smiled evilly at her significant other.

"Yes Hydra." Bucky returned the look.

Knox waited in the main area. The more she looked around the more it looked like a mall, just half the size of one. It had a lot of small room with big metal doors, like storage units. The lights barley worked, they mostly had a lot of lanterns hung around the place. There was graffiti, all of it made by Bucky and Knox. A lot of hearts and their initials, names on the doors of what room it is. Knox saw the couch outside of hers and Bucky's room and flopped on it, immediately remembering the make out session they had after one of their biggest missions. It made the two get excited and needy. They get off on the blood shed. Knox laid on her back and waited for her lover, who walked out with his suit on. The same one Knox loved to see him in.

"You always look so good in that." Knox purred as she opened up her arms, still on the couch.

Bucky smiled lustfully and walked to the couch, leaning down and kissing her. He moved his body to hover over her.

Were they really going to fuck at the start of chaos?

Absolutely.

Bucky bit down hard on Knox's neck, causing her to moan out. Her arms wrapping tightly around the back of his neck, her nails clawing into his clothed back.

With Knox's legs wide open for him, he grinded onto her heat. They were ready and they really needed each other, but Bucky wasn't going to take off his suit. No. That's what made their sex hotter. That's what made them get off. Seeing each other ready for battle.

Bucky unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, while Knox tapped her nanotech suit once and the bottom half of her suit disappeared— leaving her exposed.

With his hardened erection out he rubbed his member up and down her heat, over her clit then slipped in her entrance. Easily moving in because of her wetness.

"Ohh fuck." Knox moaned, moving her hips with Bucky's.

"We— are going to destroy— so m—much." He grunted through thrusts and moans.

"Absolutely! Fuck! So many— innocent people! Ohahhh! Fuck yes! Faster!" Knox's face scrunched up in pleasure as they imagined the destruction and madness they would create.

"It will be— just you and me ag—against the world. Killing anyone that— gets in our— way!" Bucky moaned rolling his head back, with each quick thrust Knox moaned louder.

"Ohahh! Right there!" Knox's hip movements stopped because she couldn't go anymore with all the pleasure running through her body.

"Keep going pretty girl. You're doing so good." Bucky praised, immediately encouraging Knox to move her hips again. Her moments were sloppy, but it still brought pleasure. "Oh such a beautiful girl, moving your beautiful hips so perfectly. Good girl. Just like that." Bucky placed his hand on the side of her face, locking his eyes with hers. Her eyes began to cross and roll to the back of her head. "You make me so proud."

Knox pulled Bucky closer as her body jerked, already needing release. "Ohh baby. It's okay. Let go. Be a good girl and let go." Bucky praised and Knox did. She screamed with pleasure as her body tensed for a few seconds and then relaxed, Bucky following right after.

The two moaned together, enjoying how they feel. The whole time their thoughts were of them committing unholy crimes. Murder. It just shows that they are long gone from the hero label.

Knox giggled, running her fingers through Bucky's hair. "That was so good." She looked him in his eyes.

Bucky smiled and leaned in. "I'm glad you thought so, because thought it was perfect." His lips grazed hers before killing the space between them.

Knox tapped her nanotech suit and it covered her body completely, and Bucky finished putting his pants on all the way.

Knox's hand blindly hit the floor, trying to find her old ass phone that no one can track. She pulled away but Bucky kept trying to give her kisses as she dialed Salem's Number.

She put it to her ear as it rang as Bucky softly pecked her lips over and over, a smile on his face. When Salem picked up Knox giggled quietly and placed her hand over Buckys mouth to stop him.

"It's done. It's out. We need to come over and grab everything." Knox said and she could basically hear Salem's smile, evil smile.

"Well done pretty girl. I'll see you at 3." Salem said and hung up.

Knox looked at her watch and saw it was 12:30 in the afternoon so they have a while. She let Bucky continue his kisses, and she gave them back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck, just wanting him to get closer.

The two lounged around, talking all about the plan. The one to kill Steve Rogers.

And if it comes to it.

Kill the Avengers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~