||Chapter Twenty Three||

||We Welcome You With Open Arms||

+18, or whatever
||Daddy kink||
||Kitty kink||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two had arrived, Knox and Bucky were nervous. They hoped that the hospital hasn't found out about Nathan's Mother and knew that they killed her.

Luckily the couple replaced their worried faces with happy ones, the two being trained to hide and replace emotions.

They arrived at the front desk and asked for Nathan's room number, then walked into the elevator and on his floor.

Bucky was excited to see the boy again. He had learned sign language so he could talk to Nathan. Luckily Bucky had already learned it years back since it was part of his hydra training, he just needed to refresh.

They walked in and Nathan's eyes lit up and a smile formed wide on his face. The kid opened his arms for them and Knox shuffled to him with an overly exaggerated shocked face and hugged him.

Hello Nathan. She signed. Nathan looked over at Bucky, looking at his metal hand then in his eyes.

You're my favorite. Nathan's hands moved gracefully.

Knox's face was actually shocked now, then it formed to a smile. 

"Uh oh. I'm his favorite." Bucky teased, nudging Knox and she playful smacked him. The two chuckled, and they heard Nathan laugh causing their smiled to become even wider.

Are you my new parents? Nathan asked, smiling softly.

Only if you really want us too. Bucky signed, bending over at the waist giving the child a soft bright smile.

Nathan returned it and nodded. Then we welcome you with open arms. Bucky signed before rubbing the boys hair causing all three of them to smile.

Bucky's mind went to what he was thinking about in the car, becoming nervous again. He ended up zoning out and allowing Nathan and Knox to have a full conversation. The two talking about what kind of room Nathan wants when he moves in with them, what kind of food he likes and a bunch of other topics.

Bucky's mind was engulfed with what ring would be perfect for the love of his life, if it was too soon to even be thinking about it. He thought about where the wedding would take place, when and how he would propose. While his mind raced, his leg bounces quick and short, and his fingers fiddled with each other.