||Chapter Nine||

||Punish me||

+18 smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck you." 

"You did not." Bucky warned, as he watched Knox's smirk turn into a full smile, and a giggle escape her lips.

"I did." With those words, Bucky was ready to rail her right there. He quickly looked around making sure no one was watching before grabbing her by her waist and growling words into her ear.

"You do not disobey me." His lips now grazing her ear. "Ever." He grabbed her tightly by her upper arm. "Get out of the hot tub. Now." He demanded and she did as she was told and got out.

"Leaving already?" Wanda asked from the pool, everyone stopping what they were doing to look at them.

"Yeah, she's not really feeling her best." Bucky answered for the two of them.

"Oh, well I hope she gets better soon." Wanda spoke with care, then going back to bringing water from the pool then splashing both Natasha and Steve with her powers.

"Oh she will." Bucky mumbled. As soon as they got inside, Bucky grabbed her by her upper arm again, forcing her into the elevator. He pinned her against the wall, his dominance filling up the confined space.

"Punish me." Knox smirked, the words she spoke bringing out both of their sinister sides.

"Oh I think I just might." The elevator dinged. "Just not here."  He pushed her harshly into his part of the compound. She stood in the living room, waiting for him to do his worst. "I want you to wait in your room, and wait for me like a good girl. I've showed you before." Bucky demanded, both of their minds leading back to the time they've watched Porn together, all of it being a year and a half ago.

"Yes Sargent." She started to walk into her room.

"You gotta be quicker than that." Bucky demanded as he walk into his room. "You better be in the pose I want you to be!" He yelled to her. He grabbed a vibrator, a shock collar, two ties, and most importantly. His knife. He stuck that special item into his pocket, hiding it from her.

He walked into Knox's room and immediately he tightened, his member twitching. She sat on her knees, her legs closed, hands in her lap and shoulders back. And in this position, she was completely naked. She look at him with innocence, batting her eye lashes at him. He walked closer.