||Chapter Fourteen||

||Caught||+18 Smut

||Caught||
+18 Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky and Knox had just got done watching a movie, completely forgetting what Steve had said to them not that long ago. Knox stretched, her crop top going almost too high and she wasn't wearing a bra, in fact it was in the floor beside them. She had taken it off half way through the movie to feel more comfortable.

Bucky noticed how her nipples poked out through the fabric, and the way how inches of her breasts were showing past the clothing. He almost immediately pushed her down and climbed on top of her.

She gasped when he pulled up her crop top all the way, revealing them completely. "I've been needing this the entire movie." Bucky said taking his tongue and licking from the bottom of her breast to the top, running across the sensitive bud. He took it between his teeth and nibbled at it, earning a moan from Knox.

He stopped and looked her in the eyes, leaning down to kiss her. He leaned back up, "How about we just skip the foreplay today." Bucky said getting up to take off his shirt, pants and boxers. Knox did the same thing, but she just sat up on the couch.

Knox eyed his member, knowing how beautiful it looks too well. She watched as he entered her, Bucky leaving enough room between them as Knox watched him thrust in and out. He picked up the pace, Knox still watching the entire time, only throwing her head back to moan loud in pleasure; But she still put her head back down to watch.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Bucky whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"Mhm." Was all Knox could say, moaning half of it.

"Ohh Doll." He whimpered in Knox's ear, making her stomach turn and pleasure sky rocket. After the said those words, her head flew back and she moaned loudly. "Have I ever told you how tight you are?" He purred once again in her ear.

She shook her head and kept watching, noticing the more he said theses things, the more she saw his member being covered in white. "Well you are just perfect. So tight for me. And only me." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Bucky lifted her chin and kissed her. He picked up the pace, going just above a medium speed.

She moaned loudly into the kiss. Bucky pulled away and left kisses as his lips traveled to her neck. "You know Doll? I don't give you enough hickeys." He said as he chose a spot she seemed to have liked a lot and started to work on it.

He gradually got faster, making sure not to be too hard though. He knew she was starting to become sore, and he would have to give her a small break at some point.