||Nathan||

||Still an assassin||

Nathan stood around a corner waiting for Roxies Signal to give him the go.

Roxie was a German shepherd that his mother Knox and his father Bucky had given him when he first started to train. That was 8 years ago. Now he's 18 and doing a tiny Mission on his own. With Roxies help of course.

His parents would say he's come such a long way. He works with Hydra just like they do and he loved his job.

He loved the sight of it.

He has the same energy as Knox and Bucky.

And he embraces it.

Roxie takes another look and paws Nathan's leg, telling him it's good to go.

Nathan quickly spun around the corner and looked around. He spot the guy he was supposed to hit.

3 yards away, walking into a building and Nathan was on a roof.

He aimed. Took a deep breath in. And fired.

The guy dropped within two seconds, bringing Nathan joy. His face lit up as he became excited that he got it.

He heard muffled voices and he turned around to see Knox and Bucky in their suits. They had just came from a portal.

Nice work Nate. We're proud of you. Knox signed and Bucky smiled at his son and nodded his head.

Come on bud. Let's get you cleaned up. Bucky said, referring to the bloodied up clothes Nathan was wearing.

He had to fight a lot of people in that building just to get on the roof. So a lot of blood shed. He looked like a mess.

Nathan smiled and nodded before Nathan opened up a portal just like his mother and they walked through and into their home.

The Forbidden Palace.