||Chapter Four||

||Date?||
18+ Smut, kind of kinky...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky woke up sad that Knox was only in his bed one night. He had more feelings for her than he'd like to admit. He remembers the first time he sinned with her. The smell of her flower like perfume invading his nose as he touched her delicate body. The whimpers he heard for the first time sounded like angels singing heavenly music. And the sight. Oh the sight of her shaking at the smallest touch he gave her, how she was so... Helpless under his touch. How she would grab handfuls of his hair as a way to plead for him to go faster.
He layed in bed thinking about it, but he also thought about his feelings. He sat up and looked at the clock.

2:37 am

He sighed, and turned in his bed. Frustrated with how he felt, not only was he horny, but he was in love. His thoughts soon turned into her body, how beautiful she is. He felt himself get harder the more he thought about her sounds, and how she feels on him. He couldn't do it anymore, he got up from his bed and walked next door into Knox's room.

He watched as she slept, his eyes ran over her sleep clothes. White skin tight shirt and short white shorts. Her body was sprawled out halfway under the covers. Her leg was out of the blanket and her hands were beside her head. He watched as her chest fell up and down. He bent down and softly kissed her on her forehead. She slowly stirred, but soon stopped. He smirked at her.

"Wake up, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty." He whispered in her ear, his hand running up and down the side of her waist and thigh. She groaned softly, making Bucky's hard member twitch. Her head turned away from him, facing the window.

He moved the covers off from her, making her feel colder. His hand moved up and down the inside of her thigh.

"I'm not going to touch you completely untill you wake up." He could tell she was awake by the way her hand tightened when he got close to her heat. He put both of his hands on either side of her.

She opened her eyes slowly, looking up at Bucky. Turning her head to look at him better. Her hands ran up his arms and to his face, she pulled him in. Their tongues already mashing together. He climbed on the bed to hover over her. His metal arm traveled under her shirt, making her skin cold. She wasn't wearing a bra so Bucky was able to easily run his thumb over her nipple. He did this repeatedly as her hands found their place in his hair. She tugged at it earning a moan from him. The same hand that was on her breast, moved down, slipping his hand under her shorts and rubbed her clit through her panties. She moaned into the kiss, her breath getting heavier. He slipped under her panties so he could get to it better. He picked up the pace and she gasped, letting out a loud moan. Bucky trailed kisses down from her lips to her breasts, taking the sensitive bud into his lips. As he sucked on it his tongue teased it.