||Chapter Ten||

||A Trip||

||A Trip||

+18 slight smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knox woke up next to Bucky, who was still asleep. The two were facing each other, and Knox watched Bucky sleep. She started getting memories of last night, making her already needy. He's asleep, he wouldn't know. She thought to herself as she slid her hand down and into her sleep shorts. She rubbed her clit slowly but gradually got faster. She had her eyes closed and she was so into it, she didn't realize Bucky had opened one of his eyes. His hand flew to her arm, grabbing it tightly.

"Whatcha doing, Doll?" Bucky asked Slyly as he pulled her arm out of her shorts and panties. "What did I tell you?" Bucky smiled as he flipped the two, causing Knox to be on her back.

"Don't touch myself, but-" Bucky interrupted her. "No." He bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips, his started to move so she did too. Their lips moved in sync. Bucky pulled away, smiling as Knox tried to pull him back in. "We're going on a trip." He pulled her out of bed. "Get dressed." Knox got up but Bucky had to keep an eye on her making sure she wasn't doing anything she wasn't supposed too.

"Where are we going." Knox asked as she put on her shirt, and Bucky put on his pants.

"We are going shopping." He smiled at her as he thought of the plan. After the two finally got done getting ready, Bucky took her hand in his and dragged her to the car. He started to drive, his hand placed itself on her thigh. He would look at her periodically, as she tried her best not to think of anything that could turn her on.

"Where are we shopping at?" Knox asked as she watched buildings and signs pass by.

"You'll see." Bucky rubbed his thumb on her thigh in a loving manner. Knox saw an adult store slowly come into view and then begged that they weren't going. Bucky slowed down and turned into the parking lot. Knox cursed under her breath. He looked at her and chuckled as he took out the key and opened his door, then opened Knox's.

He took her hand in his and walked in, making sure to cover his metal arm. She walked in and almost immediately became embarrassed, she had never been in a store like this. And she still has three months before she turns 20, so she was still pretty young in her mind. The store clerk greeted the two and Bucky and Knox started to look around. Bucky seemed to already have something in mind, but still looked at other things anyway. Knox found weed gummies, and did an excited squeal, causing Bucky to quickly turn around and look at her.

"Knox, sweetie, we can't get high." Bucky turned them down, and Knox put out her bottom lip.

"I know..." She sounded sad and Bucky walked back over to her pulling her close, his hands on her hips. He placed a kiss on her cheek, then softly patted her body. "Come on, keep looking." He started to walk again, and she followed, the deeper they got into the store, the redder her face became.

Bucky found what he was looking for, and when Knox saw what it was her face dropped and she went ghost white.

"You're k-kidding. Right?" She stuttered a little as she became nervous.

"Not at all." He also picked up another another vibrator, but it was also a dildo. And pink.

"James. Seriously." She pointed to the toy that looked almost too big.

"Baby, I'm bigger." He reassured and placed the items on the counter, getting checked out. Knox was not ready to use what Bucky had bought. As they stood there, Knox had zoned out and Bucky was rubbing his big hand back and forth on her back.

When they were done she knocked out of her trance and they got back to the car. "Do I have to wear that?" Knox asked as she looked in the bag.

"Yes, it's the punishment." Bucky chuckled as he drove back to the compound. She whined, and Bucky pulled out the new vibrator. "After your two weeks, this is going to be a lot of fun." He teased, then put it back in the bag, and sat it down between Knox's legs in the floor.

The ride didn't last too long, but it felt like forever to Knox. She wanted Bucky to touch her, she wanted his member thrusting in her. She wanted his lips, his tongue, she wanted him to curl his fingers and make her see stars. He could always make her feel so good, and she knows no one can make her feel as amazing as he can.

Bucky had gotten out of the car and so had Knox, they walked back into their floor, the elevator opening. "Okay. Let's put it on." Bucky had lightly pushed her into her room. "Strip for me." Knox took off all of her clothes on her bottom half, leaving her white shirt and bra. He looked her up and down, then got on his knees. Her breath hitched and she moaned as Bucky's hands traveled up and down her inner thighs. He spread her legs more and placed his finger on her folds. Her head flew back as he examined her pussy, the way it was shinny from her wetness.

"Sargent. Please." Bucky twitched in his pants as he heard her begs leave her lips, the way the words rolled off her tongue.

"No." He used his finger to spread her wetness then he placed his finger in his mouth, tasting her juices. He hummed then took out his fingers and grabbed the item Knox despised so much already.

He slid it on, then put it at the perfect size she needed. They were a pair of panties. They were pink leather that had the same shape of a thong, but covered more. There were chains holding the front and back together, and two locks for each side so you can adjust the size. So Knox couldn't touch herself at all, and she would have to ask to get them off. Bucky locked both sides and got off his knees, looking at Knox.

"You look beautiful." He kissed her and then held the keys in front of her face. He walked out of the room, no longer needing to watch over her and put the keys on his car keys so he knew he wouldn't lose them. As he got water from the kitchen, he heard Knox whine loudly, he chuckled to himself.

He took bigger sips of the water, finishing it. He put it back in the cabinet, and walked to the couch, turning on the TV.

"Knox! Come here!" Bucky yelled and he heard stomps throughout the apartment. He looked behind the couch to see Knox with all her clothes back on and pouting, her arms crossed. He giggled as he saw her like that, the way she was mad at him, even when she caused this. "Come watch a movie with me." He smiled sweetly at her. She shook her head and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a big cup and pouring a shit ton of liquor.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Bucky jogged into the kitchen, grabbing the cup from her. "You're too young." He said putting the cup back down. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her close. "Watch a movie with me and give me love." He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. "I'll give you love." He tried to convince her more. His arms started to wrap around her tightly. He bent down, catching her off guard, and picked her up, her body over his shoulder.

"James! Put me down!" He threw her on the couch, then collapsed on top of her, she let out a grunt, followed by a groan. His head layed on her breasts, and Knox allowed herself to be comfortable and calm down. She placed her hands on Bucky's head, then she ran her fingers through his hair. He hummed and closed his eyes, taking in the moment. He grabbed the remote and turned on the movie.

"I'm still mad at you." Knox said, causing both of them to giggle.

"That's okay." He lifted his head and leaned in, kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~