||Chapter one||

||Mission||18+ smut

||Mission||
18+ smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky and Knox had gotten into their suits. Knox's suit was very revealing and Bucky loved every part of it. It was black spandex with a cut in the side of it. She has a gun holster that wraps around her body that connects to a garter just for looks. On her breasts is the word Fire with flames next to it. It's written in a shiny red color. She has on a hard mask covered in black and in the middle is the word Heat in the same type of lettering.

Bucky starved for her lips, her skin to rub against his. All he could think about was how he wanted to rip up the suit so he could get to the best part. He watched as her hips swayed with every step. The two approached Steve and Sam who also watched her intensely.

"Why does it say fire?" Sam questioned, and Bucky smirked to himself because he already knew what she could do.

Knox opened her hand and small flames danced in her palm. Sam's eyes widened.

"Got it." Sam nodded slowly.

"So our mission is to get the bomb out of there without setting it off." Steve explained pointing to the building behind them. "Knox you think you can distract them?"

"With my body? Hell yeah." She ran her hands down her waist, watching her own hands make the movements.

Bucky licked his lips, already imagining how she would feel underneath him, helpless and begging for him to relieve her. She giggled as she walked in front of Steve grabbing an ear piece to hear what she would have to do.

"You are going to buy the bomb, Sam, Bucky and I are going to get the bomb out. After we are already in and have gotten the bomb out, give us 2 minutes, then blow it up yourself." Knox nodded at Steve's demands.

"Blow it up? How?" Sam asked another and Knox looked at him and smirked, she put her hands together and made and explosion sound as she moved her hands. She giggled again and Bucky smiled, he found her adorable and absolutely hot all at the same time.

He watched as she walked towards the building, opening the door and just walked right it.

Knox was almost immediately surrounded by men. She put up her hands.

"I'm here to buy?" She said in a innocent voice, two men grabbed her by her upper arms and carried her to the main office. She was placed in a chair in front of a desk.

Bucky, Steve and Sam were kicking ass, Sam and Bucky arguing here and there. Knox could hear them in her ear.

The black haired beauty was trying to convince the boss to let her buy and after a little persuasion, she finally got the deal.