||Chapter Eight||

||Together||+18 smut

||Together||
+18 smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine. "Hail Hydra."

She giggled evilly, grabbing him by his face pulling him in for a kiss. His hand ran under her dress, tracing lines and circles on her thigh.

Bucky pulled away, taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

"You've changed." He widened his eyes and the squinted them back at her, she giggled again, "Just kiss me." She pulled him back in.

"Yes ma'am." His tongue pushing past her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky woke up to Knox running her finger over his face, he smiled and pulled her into him. They laughed together. They slept in the fort together, their hair and clothes a mess. Knox was in her panties and bra, while Bucky was in his boxers and shirt. Knox didn't want to put her dress back, and Bucky didn't want to put his pants back on.

Bucky saw a blanket of the fort lift up and he quickly rolled him and Knox to the side so they couldn't see her. She squealed as she hit the ground.

"Woah! Sorry!" A man apologized. Knox blushed madly as she looked Bucky in his eyes. "I got told to go get you both." After that sentence Bucky knew who it was.

"Loki! Damnit!" His head turned to look at the blanket still propped up, but the Asgardian was facing away. "Pull down the blanket!"

"Right- Right! Sorry!" The two heard the blanket hit the ground and they knew it was now safe. Knox and Bucky put the rest of their clothing back on, when they were done the two crawled out of the outside fort.

Loki turned around and faced the two, his breath stopped as he layed his eyes on Bucky's girl. He straighten his posture, then put on a smile, shaking her hand.

"Loki. God of mischief. I'm a god." He bragged, hoping that might grab Knox's attention. Bucky gave him the dirtiest look.

"Seriously. You just saw both of us in a fort with both of us with almost no clothes on. Are still think it's okay to flirt with her?" Bucky gave him the most annoyed look.

"Well, it could mean anyth-"

"We're together." Knox spit out. "Sorry." She threw in an apology towards the god. He scoffed, a smile formed on his face.