||Chapter Twelve||

||Who are we||

||Who are we||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky and Knox had fell asleep again, only to wake up at 10:20 at night. Knox slowly sat up as Bucky put on a white shirt and his boxers. He turned to look at Knox who was still nude and rubbing her tired eyes.

"Wanna talk with me Doll?" Bucky asked walking up to the edge of the bed and played with her hair. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked and Bucky laughed. "No, I just want to have a conversation. We could go for a drive, or take a walk outside, or maybe stay in." She nodded her head signaling she understood and got up. She started to put on the panties that Bucky bought but he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Your punishment is over." He watched as her face lit up and she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and crashed her lips into his. He held onto her tightly, then spun her around once just for fun. Knox giggled, pulling away from the kiss.

Bucky held her up with one hand, then rubbed circles on her back with the other. "But you still need to get dressed." He said about to put her down.

"Do I though?" She asked staying stuck to him. Bucky made a thinking face.

"I guess not." He walked out of his bedroom door with her still attached to him. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, taking in his musky sent. She started humming a song from the 40's, a song Bucky used to sing to her a year and a half ago. Bucky smiled to himself, rubbing her back more. He started to hum along, Knox's fingers making their way into his hair.

She chuckled, "We don't seem like villains." She thought out loud. Bucky leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Then maybe we aren't." He spoke just above a whisper, his voice slightly raspy from waking up not even 10 minutes ago. He heard Knox play a satisfied hum.

"Do we even have a plan?" Knox asked, lifting her head up to look Bucky in the eyes.

He shook his head. "No. Because I haven't been honest with you." He avoided eye contact with the girl. She tilted her head, telling him to look up at her. "I failed to kill Steve last time because I felt bad. I became scared and I spared him. I feel like a pussy-"

"Hey. Hey." Knox put both hands on either side of his face, comforting him. "No you're not. You loved him, he was everything to you. You're scared to let him go." She rubbed her thumbs back and forth under his eyes. "And I completely understand if you can't do this plan anymore." She looked him deep in his eyes, proving to him that she cares and she is okay with how he feels.