||Chapter Thirty Five||

||Acceptance||||Last chapter||||Short chapter||

||Acceptance||
||Last chapter||
||Short chapter||

12 months. 12 whole months that he's been locked up in his cell made of very strong glass. Today he was going to try acceptance, he's been stuck on depression.

Bucky had finally gotten books so he could read, so that's what he did. He tried to avoid the ones that he would read to Knox, since that would make him extremely sad.

Every now and then he would wonder how his son is. He missed Nathan. Bucky knew when he got out he would have to take Nathan back to the compound and take very good care of the boy.

It felt as if Nathan was a part of Knox. Technically she was, it was her doing. She's the one that took the boy.

Bucky would repeatedly play moments that they've had over and over, missing her touch, her voice, everything about her... He missed.

Knox played a big roll in Bucky's life, more than he thought she did. And all of it started by seeing her in the training room.

Hell, he even put the pieces together that he watched over her mother those many years ago. And that made him feel so much better. That even before she was born, he was protecting her.

Slowly he had began to accept that this was an accident. That, yes he did do it. But it was just a horrible accident.

He looked at the clock and realized that Okoye was late for their appointment.

Suddenly the fire alarms go off and to Bucky they are loud. He hasn't heard something like that in what felt like decades.

He heard the door to his room open and he waited to see Okoye, but instead it was a police officer, she had light brown hair and she wore a hat so Bucky couldn't see her face.

She walked up to the cell and began to unlock it. He looked at her confused, but figured if it was a real fire he would have to get out.

When the door to the cell was wide open, Bucky could see her big, wicked smile.

It was then when Bucky finally accepted it, with the biggest and evilest smile on his face.

Acceptance: accepting that alive or death Knox will always be there for him. And most likely she won't die till it's of old age.

She took off her hat.

"We have a son to get."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~