||Chapter Twenty Nine||

||Nightmares can come true||

The four began to work on the bomb, making sure to put the wires where they're supposed to be. They made sure they melted the timer to the bomb itself, of course while the bomb wasn't even finished, and tied the bomb to the cross.

The cries and pleas from the Russian family echoed through the abandoned church.

"Если ты не заткнешься, я тебя выпотрошу, как рыбу." If you don't shut the fuck up. I'm going to gut you like a fish." Knox spat through her teeth.

Now they were lounging around waiting for Steve to show up.

Salem and Ace had gone back to Hydra since they were no longer needed.

Knox and Bucky gave each other loving looks as well as reassuring ones. But the more they got into this, the more anxious Knox became.

She had a feeling in her chest that she couldn't get past. Then the memory of her terrible nightmare began to go through her brain.

How Nathan's mother continued to say "James" over and over. Knox brushed it off and decided she nor Bucky was going to back down.

"I just wanted to say, я тебя люблю." "I love you." Bucky said holding onto Knox's waist and pulling her in.

"я тоже тебя люблю." "I love you too." Knox cooed, leaning in and giving Bucky a soft kiss on his lips.

Suddenly the doors bust open and there's Steve, ready for a fight.

"I never wanted to do this Buck. What happened to you? To the boy from Brooklyn?" Steve asked.

Knox got beside Bucky and raised up her revolver ready to shoot. Bucky on the other hand began to freeze.

"Солдат." "Soldier" Knox said flatly, getting his attention, letting him know that right now she is in charge.

Bucky hesitated, glancing at her. "готов подчиниться." "Ready to comply."

"Не отвечайте ему, даже не обращайте внимания на его слова. Просто наблюдай за его движениями." "Do not talk back to him, don't even pay attention to his words. Just watch his movements." Knox said loud enough only for Bucky to hear.

"Да, мисс Гидра." "Yes Miss Hydra." Bucky submitted to her, allowing her to control him. But just this once.