||Chapter Twenty One||

||Invitation||+18 Smut

||Invitation||
+18 Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two realized it was probably best to start the day, so Knox got up and gathered her clothes.

"Shower?" She asked. Bucky smirked at her then got up followed her into the bathroom.

She bent over to turn on the faucet and Bucky walked behind her, sticking a finger in. "Hope you plan on fucking in that shower."

She could hear him smirk, she pushed her body back against his fingers, deepening them. He turned his fingers so his prints were facing her stomach and curled them, hitting her G- spot.

"James!" Her eyes rolled back at the butterflies that flew in her stomach with each curl.

He took out his fingers, "Well then you better get in that shower." He purred, pressing his body against hers.

She quickly took off her shirt that never came off. She opened the shower door and got in, Bucky following close behind.

The moment Bucky got in, he slammed her body against the shower wall. He pinned her hands above her head with one of his, leaving the other one to travel to all different places.

His lips grazed against hers, not quite touching. Bucky could feel her shallow and quick breath on his lips, driving him crazy. He held back the urge to kiss her, just so he can tease.

Bucky used his free hand to slid up and down her body then slid his fingers on her clit. Knox moaned as she rocked her hips on his fingers, forcing him to go faster.

He took away his fingers and grabbed her leg, putting it up against his waist. He lined up with her and slid in. The two groaned at the feeling.

Bucky thrusted slowly, but gradually gained speed. He held up her leg making sure it didn't fall, and still had her hands pinned.

"Fuck yesssss." Knox moaned, looking Bucky in the eyes. She studied his face. His hair was almost even on both sides of his face, a chunk of strands covering up part of his eyes. His lips were parted just a little and he looked at her with hooded lids. Her eyes traveled down and studied his chest, how hard he was breathing along with moaning. She watched as his hips slammed against hers, and she felt that every once in a while his hips would rub against her clit. She watched as water droplets ran down his body.

Pressed himself more against her, causing her breasts to flatten a little against him. She screamed when he found her spot.

"Found it. There it is." He purred. She looked him in the eyes again and she started to match his rhythm. Her moans became high pitched and Bucky rolled his head back, scrunching up his face and letting out a moan. "God you feel so good!" He whined, whimpers starting to fly past his lips. "Come- on- I know- you- feel it- baby!" He said between grunts from him trusting hard.

Knox did feel it, her body unintentionally moved away from him and stopped thrusting with him. She was ready. 

"1, 2, 3! Cum for me!" She did as Bucky said letting go and tightening around him. "Come on. There you go. Ohhh that's it." While he said that Knox was moaning after each thrust, enjoying the feeling and relaxing. "Good girl." He praised, letting her arms fall. They landed on his shoulders, helping her stand up without wobbly legs.

Bucky held on to her waist and he pushed her body up against the wall more, then leaned his lips down to hers.

Knox pulled away, "We have work to do today." She said softly, rubbing her nose against Bucky's.

The water fell on their body's relaxing them more. "What kind of work?" Bucky asked, leaning his head back to look Knox in the eyes.

"Well, we should visit Nathan. We should probably get things for that little plan of yours." She explained, tilting her head just a little as she talked.

Bucky smiled at her. "Yes ma'am." His voice was raspy and just above a whisper. "How about we visit our son first?" He asked becoming serious.

Knox's thoughts had just stopped at him calling Nathan our son. She fangirled to herself before nodding. "He would be happy to see us." She said softly.

After that sentence Bucky moved her under the water to wash her hair, and after that Knox washed his. They washed themselves, Knox needing a little help with standing.

After the shower they decided to head to the hospital, but they were stopped on the main floor of the compound.

"Hey you two." Natasha waved, and stopped them in their tracks. She took extra long looks at Knox, enjoying how pretty she is.

"Hey Natasha." Knox smiled softly.

"There's a party coming up if you want to go. It's tomorrow night." Natasha explained, imagining how pretty Knox would look in a dress.

Natasha had to admit, she definitely wasn't straight. Hell neither was Wanda. Natasha just couldn't help imagining things that she shouldn't.

Knox was thinking the exact same thing with Natasha, growing more and more curious. The only person she had ever fucked was Bucky. She lost her virginity to Bucky.

Bucky saw the looks and felt the sexual tension between the two. "We'll be there." He agreed to go, knowing he could probably set something up. If not with two girls maybe one. Depending on if Wanda joins, Bucky might not be there.

He wants her to explore, and he trusts that she won't cheat or lead him on if something happens. Hell he believes she is stuck with him. Like some force is keeping them together. Like it's written.

"Cool. Sounds great." Natasha smirked at Knox and waved to Bucky, giving him a glance.

Now they have a party to go to tomorrow.

Great

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~