||Chapter Thirty Three||

||Anger||

||Anger||

Bucky and Okoye had had quite a few sessions. It's been two months and that Denial has turned to anger. Bucky blamed all of it on himself and had tried to bang his head so much against the glass he almost gave himself three concussions in two weeks.

Okoye had seen this and has asked to get inside of the cell with him to try and calm him down, but Steve refuses.

"Absolutely not. You are not getting in there with a murderer." Steve said as the two walked to Bucky's cell.

"Steve. I think it would be best. To show him I don't think he'll harm me. As well as to get him to trust me and show I trust him." She continued to try to convince Steve. "He needs to know this wasn't entirely all his fault." Okoye had stopped Steve in his tracks.

"What are you saying Okoye?" Steve nearly threatened.

"That if you had showed him more attention he would have stopped his plan. He's told me everything, and honestly I'm half way on his side. The whole time he was there in the compound, you never came to see him. Acted like he never came back." She explained, looking him in the eyes.

"Look I brought you here to fix him, not judge me for my actions, if you want to go in there so bad," Steve paused, throwing the keys in Okoye's hand. "do it. I don't give a shit." Steve said.

She could tell Steve hadn't been acting himself, the whole team could tell. "What has gotten into you Captain?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"You're here for Bucky." Steve said, dropping her off at Bucky's room that held his cell, then walked off.

"That man is starting to get on my nerves." She said then opened the door and walked in to see Bucky ramming his fist into his head. Being the caring new friend she is, she rushed to him and quickly unlocked the door, then closed it behind her.

She put her hands where his fists where hitting, he was crying.

"White wolf. I need you to take a deep breath in and slowly let it out." She said calmly, grabbing his wrists which he became weak and dropped them. His tears continued to run down his face.

Knox had gotten angry at chase, he had used her money without asking to borrow it. She rushed into Bucky's room and he was on his bed, reading a book.

"You okay Doll?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No I'm pissed the fuck off." She spat, causing Bucky's eyes to widen.

"Those are some big girl words." Bucky scoffed. "Need to talk about it?" He asked.

She gave him a pouty look as angry tears began to spill. "This isn't the first time Chase has done something without my permission. He took my money from my wallet and didn't even ask me. He stole one of my rings and sold it without me even knowing about it. And I think he's texting another girl." Knox began to cry a little as Bucky grew angry and sympathetic for the girl.

"Why are you still with him?" Bucky asked, he pulled her close and rubbed small circles on her back.

"There's a few different reasons. Some I don't really want to speak about." She admitted.

"Well think if those reasons are worth staying with him. No matter what they are, I will always be there for you." Bucky said placing a kiss on top of her head.

It was then when Knox realized that Chase wasn't a good person. She was angry about it, then she accepted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~