||Chapter Five||

||Who are we||

||Who are we||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky woke up with Knox in his arms and he sighed happily. He felt so much for her. He watched her face as she slept, the way her shoulders lifted with every breath she took in. As much as he would love to lay like this forever, he got up, put on his boxers, got dressed and ready for their date. He knew everything she thought would be the best date, and he planned on making it absolutely perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later and Knox woke up, saddened by the fact Bucky wasn't laying with her anymore. She only found her lavender panties, so she put them on, leaving her in them and her white sleep shirt. She picked up her brush from her dresser and brushed her hair, then walking into the bathroom that was connected to her room and she brushed her teeth.

She walked out and back into her room and at her door way was Bucky, with the biggest smile on his face, he was in a suit, his hair was slicked back into a bun and his arms were out for a hug. Knox's face lit up and she ran and jumped into his arms.

"You look so good!" Her hands were on the sides of his face and her legs were wrapped around him. She pulled him in for a kiss.

"Thank you Doll." He smiled at her, one hand on her back and the other holding her up by her ass. They stared into each other's eyes and Knox leaned in slowly, this time the kiss being the most passionate kiss they have shared before.

Bucky's stomach was violently full of butterflies, as his lips stayed on hers. She pulled away and rested her forehead against his. He smiled wide at her.

"You look absolutely beautiful, but you have to get dressed, we have a long day today." She got down after his words, as she was about to turn bucky stopped her and grabbed her by her wrists.

She watched as he put on a bracelet that had pink flowers around it. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes and crashed her lips into his. He lightly pushed her away with a small giggle.

"You have to get ready." He smiled at her and walked out her door, shutting it in the process.

She found a beautiful black dress that she had been saving for a special occasion, and to her it seemed to be the perfect day. She put it on then made her hair nicely, curling it for the perfect curls and did her makeup perfectly. It took her an hour to get done all the way, but she looked amazing.

She walked out putting on high heel combat boots to finish the look off and she walked out her bedroom door.

Bucky was standing against the wall, when he saw her his mind froze.