||Chapter Seven||

||Hail Hydra||+18 smut

||Hail Hydra||
+18 smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky had gotten back from a failed mission with Steve. He already shot Nick Fury, because he could stop Bucky from finishing his ex Best friend. Steve also found out The Winter Soldier is Bucky. He stormed into his room, slamming the door.

Knox had heard this and ran to his door to see what was wrong. Bucky had been gone for three days. He heard her soft knocks from his door.

"James?" He heard her soft voice, he smiled softly to himself, but the smile faded.

"Come in, Doll." He sighed out in defeat. She slowly opened the door, taking a peak in before stepping inside his room. He held out his arms, and he did something he thought he would never do. He made grabby hands towards the girl. She smiled wide and jogged into his arms, knocking him down on his bed. She layed on top of him.

"I missed you." She whispered loud enough for Bucky to hear. She ran her hand up and down his chest slowly, comforting him.

"I missed you too." He did the same to her but on her back.

Almost a year went by and by now Bucky had made another plan for Steve, this time he was going through with it, because the second time he tried to kill Steve, he told Bucky he was with him till the end of the line, and bucky hesitated. He was scared to kill him, he didn't want to, but now he realizes it's what he has to do.

Bucky was going to tell the mischievous plan to Knox, when outside her door he heard fighting. He heard Knox's boyfriend's voice, then the sound of a slap and Knox yelp. Bucky became extremely over protective. And turned from around the corner, a gun in his hand pointed against Chases head.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't blow your fucking brains out." Bucky demanded his voice full of hatred and protectiveness.

"Bucky! No!" Knox pleaded, causing bucky to almost put the gun down because he cares for her.

"He just hurt you! So I'm going to hurt him." He warned ready to pull the trigger.

"You're the one who fucked my girlfriend! My fiance!" Chase yelled, and Bucky paused. His face dropped as he looked at Knox.

"You said yes when he proposed?" He put down the gun, sadness written all over his face.

"Bucky I'm sorry let me-" Bucky shook his head at her, then walked out her door.

"Fuck it. You can have her anyway." He spoke with disappointment. It pained Bucky for him to say something like that about Knox.