||Chapter Six||

||Hail Hydra||

||Hail Hydra||

+18 Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky had just gotten out of training. He swiped the sweat from his face, his hair slowly becoming long. He watch closely as a blonde girl approached the same punching bag he was just at.

He scoffed believing the girl couldn't come close to what he could do. Him being a man, a soldier, plus working with Hydra for years, and her being young, skinny, and beautiful. She smirked at him, putting her fingers slightly on the bag, the when her fist met the surface, the bag flew far to the other side of the room, smacking against the back wall. She straightened her body and put her fists behind her back.

Red skull had walked towards her.

"Good job Miss Hydra. Your father would be very proud of you." She smirked at Bucky.

"Thank you Uncle Red." Bucky was shocked at her words.

"Remember Knox, it's Red Skull to you around others." He walked up to her and put his hand on her exposed shoulder, then looked at Bucky.

"Yes Sir." She was still in her stance.

"You are good to go back to what you were doing." He walked away, then turned back around to face her. "Keep up the good work." He walked out of the room, her stance was full of cockiness and confidence.

She slowly walked up to The Winter Soldier, wearing the smirk she's been wearing the entire time.

"So, Sargent. Try not to judge a girl next time to see one." Her hands still behind her back, looking up at him.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked and watched as she walked to the weights and started with them. She was strong, like a super-soldier. The way she picked up the heaviest weight with complete ease, made The Winter Soldier himself look weak.

He watched her closely the whole work out, even while he was doing different things himself. He was staring to get almost bored with it until, she stood in front of a target. He watched closer than he had been.

He watched as she made a half twirl, then throwing a Fire-like dagger from the palm of her hand. She knew he had been watching her every move, and she knew she just impressed him.

She did it again, getting closer to each paper target, when she got to a mannequin, he watched as she grew a fire sword from her palm and sliced it's head off, a sizzle and flames grew from the broken plastic. She held the sword in her hand, then she slowly absorbed it back to the source. She backed up from the plastic a few feet, then like she was holding a flam thrower, she torched the whole figure. It melted to the ground.