||Chapter Thirty Two||

||Denial||

||Denial||

Bucky slowly nodded his head. With that memory of Knox, his promise, he agreed to it. "Deal." He said, sniffling.

"Good choice Bucky." Okoye had pulled up a chair. "So we know the Five stages of grief, correct?" Bucky nodded. "Say them for me." She requested.

"Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance." Bucky began to tear up.

"Correct, and in order, very good. Now I heard you asking Steve if she was really dead. You refuse to believe it." She added.

Bucky looked down and wiped his tears. Okoye pulled out a piece of cloth and Opened the little door where they put the food, and slid it in, letting Bucky have it.

He looked at her with thankful eyes. This is the best he's been treated since Knox and her death.

"Yeah. It's hard to believe it. She's such a beautiful, strong women. And it was as if it was the other day when I had met her or gave her, her birthday gift. That memory is one of my favorites." Bucky said smiling, a single tear making past his barrier and down his cheek, then his jaw, and down this neck.

"Okay! Okay! Close your eyes!" Bucky said excitedly towards the girl.

She did as she was told to and she sat on Bucky's bed and waited for what he had for her. Bucky had grabbed a box and a few bags from his closet and sat them in front of Knox. All of them being beautifully wrapped.

"Open Doll." Bucky said softly and waited for her reaction. She gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

"No! That's so much!" She denied it, causing Bucky to giggle.

"Just a few bags baby girl." He replied and sat down next to her and began to hand her one bag.

She gave him a Stern, but thankful look and Bucky leaned in and kissed her cheek softly and slowly.

"It's all for you Baby girl." He whispered in her ear, making her blush and take the bag.

When she opened it she saw that it was a beautiful dress, and with that dress was a necklace, bracelet and shoes to go with it. All of it matching. The dress was a royal blue and had a choker attached to it, as well as it being sleeveless. It hugged at the waist and was frilly at the skirt. The necklace had a stone the same color. The bracelet was full of diamonds and it was the size of her whole wrist. The shoes were her favorite. They were high heel boots. And the lace was a royal blue ribbon, and it zipped on the sides.

"Oh my god this is so fucking beautiful!" She squealed, putting it all back in the bag and hugging Bucky.

"Doll, there's three more bags." He chuckled and handed her another.

This one was a beautiful long black dress with floral designs down the long skirt of it. The sleeves were short and hung off the sides of her shoulders. There was a choker that went with it and it was floral as well. The high heels that came with it were beautiful too. They were similar to the royal blue ones, but they showed the top of her foot, the heel part was thinner and it had sturdy leather that made it look as if they were boots and they too looked like ribbons that curled around her leg.

"Where do you find these?!" She asked happy about her gifts.

"A place, open another!" He said excitedly.

The third bag had a light pink skin tight mini dress. It came down to about her thighs and had a slit that went all the way up to her stomach. It was silk. It came with a pink edgy choker that had a big hoop that hung from it and inside that hoop was the word, "Doll". It came with a belt and the belt was purple and was made of a soft fabric and when you put it around your waist it had extra to hang off and down to your side. The heels were platform and showed the toes as well as the top of her foot (it was the shape of a heart), but they were boots. They were a pink velvet.

Knox absolutely loved it.

"That dress, is specifically for me to see. Along with this." Bucky smirked as he handed another bag to her and she blushed taking it.

She pulled it out and it was lingerie. It was black and pink, stripped. It had a bra with a pink bow in the middle, it pushed her breasts together and it has suspenders that connected to the panties. On the sides they were a see through fabric and the panties also had suspenders that connected to pink garters. And those pink garters had spikes.

Knox's face turned bright red, and Bucky loved it. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear. "That probably won't last 30 seconds on your body." He smirked as he leaned back and handed her another bag.

Now all Knox had left was a box. The box was heavy and she placed it in her lap and opened it.

It was a pink gun with the words, "Ущерб и хаос могут изменить мир. хорошо это или плохо, зависит от человека." "Damage and Chaos can change the world. whether its for the good or bad, depends on the person."

That gun also happened to come with a pocket knife.

Knox was able to carry that Knife everywhere she went, untill she decided to spread some of her own chaos to a child.

The gun however, is in her room, stored safely. Because that gun means everything to her. Because not only did it have those words but it had the name "Doll" engraved in the bottom of it

Even though Knox loved the gifts, she denied it at first, then it immediately went to acceptance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~