||Chapter Sixteen||

||A sign||

||A sign||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nazi, Germany
The Forbidden Palace

Bucky put down the gun, even taking away Knox's gun for her and her knives. At first Bucky didn't approve of the boy, but he still wanted to see how this would go.

The boy already seemed fond of the two, as Bucky approached (with his muzzle and goggles off) the boy held out his hands, wanting Bucky to take him.

He hesitated, looking at Knox, who's eyes were full of sparkles and a smile on her face. She leaned the boy into Bucky's arms and Bucky was immediately attached. His face softened just like it does for Knox.

"Knox, Doll. What are we going to do with him?" Bucky asked, taking his eyes off of the boy to look at his girlfriend.

"Keep him obviously!" She explained, as she made another Portal, leading to Bucky's room.

The compound

Bucky put down the boy on the bed and bent down to look at him, a sweet smile on Bucky's face and a big one on the boy.

"What's his name?" He turned to look at Knox who had turned around and started to get out of her suit.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" She said putting on a sweater and leggings.

Bucky turned towards the boy again who was looking up at his new father. "What's your name kid?" He asked the kid who looked at him confused. "What's your name?" He asked again, this time in Russian thinking maybe that's just what the boy spoke.

"Baby, his mother spoke English." Knox finally walked up to the two, putting her hair behind her ear.

The boy started using his hands.

"Knox, he's mute and def." Bucky looked at the boy intrigued, a bright smile on his face and bright eyes.

"That explains it." Knox was shocked as she used her hands. What is your name? She signed to the boy.

Nathan. He smiled at Knox, excited that she could understand him.

Hi Nathan! She chuckled. How old are you? She asked more questions.

6. He smiled a toothy grin and Bucky watched from a distance. He walked up to Knox and Nathan, putting his hand on Knox's back. She looked over at him and smiled, Bucky returning it.