||Chapter Twenty Two||

||You're Mine

||You're Mine.||
-------
|Daddy kink|
|Bunny kink|
|Slightly Angry sex|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive there was silent, nothing was said between the two. Bucky started to think about how they completely missed a step in the relationship. They have adopted a kid, but they aren't married. He wanted to fix that.

I can propose after, right? Because we should be able to have Nathan there with us. He could help me, help me set it up. Definitely going to have to ask him when we get there. Bucky thought to himself, smiling at Knox every once and awhile. She is definitely the girl I want to spend forever with.

Knox was thinking of how she was going to help set up the plan. Thinking of where she could get some of the equipment. Her thoughts led her to an old friend, Salem.

They had met on a mission during the year Bucky and her were split. She took out her phone completely killing the silence and called him.

He picked up the first ring. "Hey! Knox! It's been a minute!" She smiled and put it on speaker. "What's the pretty girl calling for?" He asked, his deep voice filling the car.

"Hey Salem! Yeah uh. So I'm with James right now-"

"Aye with the boyfriend." He teased, causing Knox to roll her eyes chuckling to herself. Bucky was beyond confused.

"Yeah. We are doing this-" Knox paused, thinking about if anyone was listening to our conversation. "Birthday plan and we need some, party decorations." She hinted, Salem surprisingly understanding.

"Well I got you covered pretty girl!" She smiled and blushed, Salem is always so sweet to her.

She looked over to Bucky who didn't seem fond of him calling his girlfriend "Pretty girl". She just chuckled.

"When can we meet up with you?" She asked and Salem took time to think.

"Anytime you want, I'm always open for you!" He laughed, causing Knox to do the same.

"Okay! Thanks Salem!" She hung up, and she saw Bucky's death stare.

"Who was that?!" He asked angrily.

"Salem! He's an old friend!" She smiled at Bucky. "We met on a mission!"

"And you never told me?!" He was being dominant, but also controlling.