||Chapter Twenty Six||

||Back after so long||

The two drove to Hydra base where they would meet up with Salem, only because they didn't want Knox to waist her powers. Bucky hadn't been there in what felt like forever. Hell for a while it seemed as if he ran the place. He wondered what Red Skull would think if he heard Knox and him were together now. How would Armin Zola think? Knowing the stories between Knox a Pierce he couldn't give a shit what he thought.

Knox missed her home, sure she hated that she has her serum, but only because she can't get drunk or high. She does love however, that it give her power. A lot of it. She missed "Uncle Red" and "Uncle Zola". They were always so nice and so caring. But only for her. No one else. Even she knew, she was their weak points. And maybe with all of the enemies the two leaders have made, that was a really bad thing for her.

They weren't very far away at all and they made it easily to the building. The guard at the entrance of the inside car lot looked at Bucky and Knox, already knew them and let them in. They laughed when they saw his panicked face.

Bucky parked his car and the two got out. Red Skull had already walked down there expecting their arrival.

He had clearly missed Knox because he openly gestured to a hug. Knox smiled and ran to him and embracing him into a tight and obviously needed hug.

Red Skull pulled away and gave Bucky a look he had never seen before, and that made Bucky panic.

"Winter Soldier. I see you have grown a very big liking to my niece." Red Skull said, putting one had behind his back and the other on Knox's.

"Yes. I have." Bucky became brave and decided to tell the truth. Knox was nervous on the other hand.

"I rather it be you than anyone else. You know how to keep her safe. And you are a very big roll in Hydra." Johann explained, letting the two know he allows it.

"Thank you Mr Schmidt." Bucky flashed him a smile, before giving Knox an even bigger one.

The three walk up the stairs and into the main area. Immediately everyone falls silent. They all have just caught sight of The Winter Soldier.

It seems as if people in the organization was already planning something, and the three just interrupted it.

Suddenly there's a loud bang and to their left is dark skinned man, with a few big bags on the table in front of him. Knox's eyes light up all the way as she sees her old friend. Salem.

She runs to him and his tall figure picks up her small one. Bucky is immediately enraged by the sight. Untill he sees a Caucasian man that's about the same height as Salem give Knox a hug and Salem a kiss on his cheek.

Salem puts Knox down and the two men hold onto each other by their sides.

Salem's gay...

Bucky's face turned bright red and immediately felt stupid. He watched as his girl talked to the men with excitement. He was happy she found someone to talk to while he was away.

He walked up to them awkwardly and Knox smirked, knowing how he feels. Bucky curved his lips in and bit down on them before immediately letting them go to speak. "So what do you have for us?"

"Glad you asked soldier." The Caucasian spoke, walking closer to the table.

"That's Ace by the way." Knox stood on her tippy toes as she whispered to Bucky.

"Thanks." Bucky said raising his eyebrows.

Salem was a built up man and his wardrobe probably consist of hoodies and jeans but he wore a black suit, and his boyfriend wore black glasses and his black suit jacket was on the back of a chair and it showed his white under shirt tucked into his black pants, his tie hanging loosely. Ace was skinny, no muscles at all. His wardrobe would probably consist of flannels and ripped jeans.

Ace Opened up the first bag and it showed just what they needed. Their prop bomb.

Of course it would only activate with a button, but if they place a clock timer on it— it will magically look like it was already set and ready to go off when the timer hits 00:00

The next was guns, sniper rifles, small pistols, Simi automatics, light machine guns, etc. All of which they might actually use.

The last one was a shit ton of ropes.

"What is your plan anyway?" Salem asked, curious with all the ropes and the prop bomb.

"Good you asked, we might need help anyway." Bucky smirked. "We gather a lot of innocent civilians, because Steve is going to want to save them. Tie them around something and put the bomb on that something, and place the timer on it. Tell Steve he has to deactivate it. By time he tries that, I shoot him. If he doesn't fall for it, me and Knox portal out of there and blow it all to shit. Civilians and all. Either way we'll be trapping Steve. We just have to find a building."

The two men seem to accept it, since they shrugged.

"Well then let's find that building!" Salem said as he grabbed a map from another place in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters are short. It just make me feel better by doing that. Thank you for understanding.