||Chapter Fifteen||

||Truth||

||Truth||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky could tell by the way Knox said her words that she didn't want to say it in front of Steve.

Bucky kissed her cheek, then put her down. Bucky walked over to Steve and his hand landed on Steve's shoulder. "Okay. We can have this talk another day! Bye Steve." He said this as he rushed his ex friend into the elevator.

"Talk to you later Buck." Steve pressed the button and the doors closed. As soon as they did Bucky ran to Knox, picking her up and holding her tightly. The two giggled like children.

He walked into his room and threw her on the bed, then collapsing next to her. She turned her head and looked at him, who was on his stomach and face down in the sheets. Knox giggled and climbed on his back. He turned around underneath her to where he was now on his back.

Bucky's hands held her waist as she looked at him with bright eyes and a smile, he gave her the same look. His right hand moved up to the side of her face, his thumb running back and forth on her cheek.

"What's wrong." He wasn't asking, he was demanding. His voice was soft and full of concern.

Knox hesitated, partly because if it wasn't true, she didn't want him to be mad at her for asking such a question. And the other reason being, she didn't want to know just in case it was true.

"Are you going to leave me for Steve?" She asked, her eyes tearing up. Bucky's face dropped, along with his heart.

"No!" He wasn't angry, he was shocked that she could think such a thing. He sat up- Knox now being in his lap, and hugged her tightly. He hated when she cried, she was always his weakness and she always will be. "Why would you think that?" He whispered in her ear, Knox now sobbing.

"Because he was your first love. It's easy to fall in love with them again. And I'm nothing that special." Bucky hugged her tighter at her words.

"Knox, you are everything to me. Steve hurt me, and you never will." He reassured her. Solutions rushed through his mind, trying to find some way of making her feel better.

He got one.

"Why don't we have some fun?" He asked, pure evil in his voice.

Knox gave him a pouty look. "I don't really want to have sex right now." She whined causing a Bucky to chuckle.

"Not what I was going for." He kept trying to pull her in with his words.