The Crew meets the Paw Patrol

Narrator POV

It was a nice day in Adventure Bay! The bird is chirping, the sea turtles are coming out of their shells into the ocean.  The paw patrol has to save Adventure Bay multiple times with their high-tech gear. Often times they used superpowers for any villains that come, but the paw patrol will always be on top of them. The Paw Patrol are currently cleaning the beach that was caused by a storm overnight. Here come three animals that aren't like the other animals in order to find the dog's owner.

No one's POV

Bolt: So where are we mittens?

Mittens: Looks like we are in a place called Adventure Bay based on this map. We have still a long way until we get to Penny.

Rhino: Woah ho ho! Look at them, you guys!

Bolt and Mittens looked over and saw pups with big trucks. They went over to a pup with a green truck.

Mittens: Hey! Can you tell us how to get over there?

Rocky: Sure! Give me one second. 

The three waited as the pup park the truck.

Rocky: Okay let's see here!

Rocky receives the map from them and studies it. After 5 minutes, a seagull came in and mistook it as food in which the seagull dropped into the water. 

Mittens/Bolt: NOOOOOOOOOO

Rhino: Welp...I will find another map. Give me an hour.

Bolt: I bet that this is all your doing!

Bolt pins Mittens into the ground.

Mittens: Augh! I'm trying...to...help you! Ah, watch the tail!

Rocky: Woah Woah everyone. We can help you, but we need an idea of where you are going.

Mittens: Well that's easy, just look on his coll-

Before Mittens could finish, a mysterious person came in and stole it.

???: If it shines, it's mine! Thank you for your collar pup!

The mysterious person took the collar and fly away.

Rocky: Oh no. Ladybird took it!

Rhino: Lady who?

Rocky: A supervillain that has a piece of a meteor that made have powers. Luckily for us, we also have powers and more pups in our favor. Come follow me.

Rocky POV

Okay, Ladybird is back, it's time to get the team together! I told them to follow me. I have to tell Ryder!

Ryder: What's up Rocky? Who are your pals?

Rocky: Ladybird is back with powers again! And this is...?

I forgot to ask them for their names. 

Bolt: I'm bolt.

Mittens: I'm mittens.

Rhino: I'm Rhino.

I and Ryder both look at him before he said he got it from his ancestors. I also told him about Ladybird

Ryder: Okay thank you for that Rocky! 

As Ryder hang up, our collars lit up with Ryder saying Pups to the lookout. I told the three to wait here by the lookout. We all get to the lookout and park our trucks before getting to the elevator. We were all here except for one pup.....Marshall. 

Marshall: Wait for me!

Marshall slips on a conveniently placed trash can and falls on us.

Marshall: Look's like I CANnot make it here in one piece.

We all laugh before the elevators go up into the gear room before we made it to the top of the lookout with our superpowers. We all get into our positions.

Chase: Ready for action Ryder sir!

Ryder: Ladybird is back again with her powers. For this mission, I need Skye! Skye, I want you to find out where Ladybird base is. Next, is...wait where are the twins? Usually, when Ladybird is here, the twins are usually here. 

Zuma: Maybe something happens thewe? 

At that moment, the twins called, well Ella called us.

Ella: Hey Ryder, we got stuck somewhere and we might need your help. The ladybird got me and Tuck in some sort of sticky glue. I heard that ladybird is coming back to Adventure bay. She also got her powers back. 

Ryder: Okay then. Um...Rocky must have something that can help you to get you out of there. Everyone else, be on stand by in case we need you. Paw Patrol is on a roll!!

I went down the slide on my super powered truck and went over to the location of the twins. As I drove, I completely forgot about the others that just came. I hope that they are doing alright, while we are gone.

Chase POV

Everything is great. Ryder filled us in on what just happened, including our newest friends, Bolt, Mittens, and...Rhino. We all had our gear on in which they loved that a lot. 

Rhino: WOO! You are guys are awesome! They are just like you bolt.

Bolt: Yeah, I wonder if you can help us with finding Penny?

Mittens: Yeah, I'm trying to help this dog. I wonder if you can take this over instead of me. I got some busy that I need to handle. I got some birds to talk to. 

Chase: I guess, but don't you want to help your friend?

Mittens: Well...YES!

Something to happened to Mittens that made her said yes. I wonder why? Anywho, we all kept talking until we heard someone.

???: I will be back!!