Swapped

Before we begin, it is preferred that you watch this video before continuing. You'll see why.

Previously, on Paw Patrol meet Bolt, Penny was doing another scene without Bolt, which only made her sad. Penny ponders over Bolt and wonders on his whereabouts. Penny's agent then told him that they had an interview in Adventure City. Penny left as Bolt and Sweetie approach to the main gate, where they confront a dog that resembles Bolt. ONWARD!!!

Bolt and Bolt actor: Who are you?

Sweetie: (Secretly blushes) W-why are there two of you? Are you two brothers or something?

Bolt: I don't think so. Are we?

Bolt actor: No we're not. I'm just playing as some heroic dog in a movie that we're making. Anyways, who are you?

Bolt: Well I'm Bolt. 

Bolt actor: Bolt? Like the actual Bolt?

Bolt: Yeah. This is where it all began for me. So are you supposed to be pretending to be me?

Bolt actor: Basically. I-I'm just flabbergasted that you're the actual Bolt. How do I know that you're Bolt?

Bolt: Well one. You look exactly like me. And this!

Bolt quickly uses his laser vision on the sky so that no one gets hurt. The actor was really surprised by his power.

Bolt actor: YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS?!?!?!

Bolt: Yep.

Bolt actor: You are the real Bolt. I kinda wish I have super powers. 

Bolt: So what's your name?

Bolt actor: Oh I'm Max. 

Bolt: Max? It's nice to meet you. 

The two shook paws.

Max: Are you coming back to the studio?

Bolt: Yeah, I'm here to see Penny. 

Max: Penny? Oh right, your owner. She is actually still here. I just saw her not too long ago. She's somewhere inside. 

???: Max? Where are you buddy?

Everyone looks at where the voice was coming from. It was Max's owner looking around for him.

Max: Actually, you can take my place for now. It makes finding your owner much easier. I'm going to take break and look around Hollywood. See you later Bolt and-I'm sorry who are you?

Sweetie: Oh right. My name is Sweetie and it was nice meeting you!

Max: Same here. Also, nice ride.

Max left, leaving the two alone once more.

Sweetie: Well, I guess this is it right? Welp, I got to get going. 

Bolt: Thank you Sweetie. You have been a big help. I hope we meet again someday.

Sweetie gets on her vehicle and transform it to a jet once more. She was about to take off before getting off of it and hug Bolt. Bolt was shocked and embrace the hug. The hug lasted for a minute before breaking off. Sweetie also planted a kiss quick on Bolt's cheek before waving goodbye in which Bolt was shocked.