A Taste of Blood

Previously, on Paw Patrol meet Bolt, Bolt and crew were faced against the remaining members of the Paw Patrol team. The two teams fought with one another in which each member took on one another. Each member of Bolt's crew were trying to adapt and find ways to beat their opponent. After a while, each member discovered an important aspect that can help them defeat them. LETSA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bolt, Tuck, and Rhino: You may have start this, but I'm finishing this!

Each thought of how cheesy that line was. The scene cuts over to Tuck who was still fighting Rubble. 

Tuck: TAKE THIS AND TAKE THAT!!!

Rubble was pretty badly injured, while Tuck didn't have much of a scratch on him. It was at a point, where Rubble was too weak to stand.

Tuck: TORNADO KICK!!!

Tuck became small to gain some air time to spin around like a tornado before reverting back into his size and kick Rubble to fly across the room. 

Rubble: (Barely breathing

Tuck: What's wrong Contractor? You got nothing to say?

Tuck was slowly approaching Rubble, while Rubble himself was backing up. The Contractor was viewing all of this from Rubble's eyes.

Contractor: (To himself) Hm...it appears that I overestimated Rubble usefulness. What a shame of talent he has if he manage to get this far. Oh well.

The Contractor waves his hands to make Rubble normal again.

Contractor: (To himself) Knowing that pup. Rubble is not going to have a fun time. Now it's time for me to prepare for when HE is arriving. 

Scenes cuts back towards Tuck and Rubble. The two were staring down one another. Rubble was backed up into the corner. All of a sudden...

Rubble: ...(A big sigh)...I-I'm...back?

Rubble checks himself really quick before looking back to see Tuck striking him. Rubble manage to get out of the way.

Rubble: Woah! Tuck, I'm back!

Tuck: Yeah right.

Rubble: Just listen to me. I-

Tuck didn't let the moment go and strike Rubble across the room once more.

Rubble: (Whimper) T-tuck please! You got to trust me. 

Tuck: ...

Tuck didn't listen to Rubble anymore and tries to strike him with his all. Rubble tried and tried, but he couldn't get a break through with Tuck. 

Rubble: I'm not going to hurt you anymore. You have to-

Tuck manage to land a blow at Rubble, which sent him back a bit. The attack happened strike him in his face. What happened afterward became a shock to the both of them as a red liquid slowly begin falling down from his face. Rubble wipe his nose to see...blood in his paws in which cause him to collapse on his face. Tuck was panting for a bit before he realized what he has done. 

Tuck: No...no...no...

Tuck quickly ran up to Rubble and check him out. Tuck turned him over so that he was laying on his back.

Tuck: (Starts to tear up) R-rubble...I...I'm so sorry. I...uh...I never wanted this to happen! Please come back! Please come back!

Tuck couldn't hold it in himself and begin crying over the mess that he cause on himself. More and more blood is coming out of his nose, which start to cover his paws.