Betrayed

Previously, on Paw Patrol meet Bolt, Mittens decides to infiltrate the fortress, but it lead to her being captured in which Tux tries to replace her. Outside of the fortress is a battle between two close members. Chase and Skye. Chase did his best, but Skye put a end to the fight leaving him captured as well. Contractor then decides to unleash all of the army generals. LETSA GO!!!

Contractor: One by one they start falling. I might as well unleash the other army generals. I wonder who is next? !!!

The Contractor has thought of an idea that might sell the idea that the fake Mittens was real. 

Contractor: General leader Rubble! Come here.

Rubble: You requested my lord. (Bows)

Contractor: I want you to toss Tux here into the air to fool the team into thinking he's one of them. Tux I want you to act like one of them, but try to sabotage them in any way possible.

Rubble & Tux: Yes my lord!

The two left leaving the Contractor alone once more.

Contractor: (To himself) Man that felt cheesy. 

Meanwhile...

Ryder: (Currently fighting against the soldiers) Does anyone have a visual of Mittens?

Everyone: No...

Ryder: We might need to send someone else in. Tuck, we need you to sneak into the fortress. Try to find out where Mittens and Chase are being kept.

Tuck: On it!

Tuck dodges the soldiers once more before shrinking down once more to infiltrate the fortress. 

???: HELP!!!

Everyone heard a cry from a familiar voice. 

Everyone: Mittens!

Everyone look at the fortress to see a flying Mittens coming out of the fortress with no gear.

Liberty: I got it!

Liberty manage to catch "Mittens."

Mittens?: Heh, thanks so much...um...pup.

Liberty: You good girl? 

Mittens?: Yeah, I just forgot your name and apparently my gear.

Liberty: It's liberty...and what happened to it? 

Mittens?: It looks like they got a device that is able to remove my gear and my abilities. I'm just fortunate enough to get out in time.

Ryder: Liberty, can you take Mittens to the Air Patroller so that she can grab more gear.

Liberty: On it! Hold on tight Mittens.

Liberty took "Mittens" over to the air patroller and set her down by the gear hanger. 

Liberty: Alright you're here. Come on now!

Mittens?: I'm right behind you. 

Liberty was able to leave before looking back to see "Mittens" going the other way. 

Liberty: Mittens, where are you going?

"Mittens" froze before looking back at her.

Mittens?: I...got an idea.