The Rise of Powers!

Previously, on Paw Patrol meet Bolt, everyone went to sleep except for one...chase. Chase went far away from the lookout to talk to the contractor about everything before heading back to the lookout. Skye was awaken from the noise, which cause her to see Chase in the middle of the night. Everyone begins to notice how strange Chase is acting, but set it aside for now. ONWARD!!!

Ryder: LET'S DO THIS!!!

Right as Ryder said that, the other members of the Paw Patrol arrived. The first one was Tuck and Ella.

Tuck & Ella: Morning everyone!

Everyone: Morning!

The next to arrive was Everest.

Everyone: EVEREST!

Everest: Morning!

After everyone arrived, almost everyone head up through the transformed tower that is fueled by the meteor giving everyone their powers. 

Tux: Is it just me or are we missing one?

Marshall: WAIT FOR ME!!!

Everest: Marshall incoming!

All of the pups in the Paw Patrol universe braced for impact leaving the Bolt crew confused

Marshall: WOAH!!!

Marshall crashes into everyone.

Widow: Does this happen all of the time.

Skye: Yep and we loss count. 

Chase: Ready for action Ryder sir!

As Ryder was about to speak the new members started to admire themselves. 

Tux: This...feels...amazing!

Widow: (Looks at himself)  I look cool in this!

Rhino: (To himself) I wonder what ability I have. I hope I can grow big.

Mittens: (Feels herself powered up) So this is what you feel Bolt. 

Bolt: (Looks intensely at his paws

Everyone stared at Bolt before he looked up and saw that everyone was staring at him

Bolt: Oh sorry. I just...it feels weird now. Few days ago, I didn't have powers and here I am with them. 

Rubble: It's alright. We all have our moments. 

Widow: Wait. You're not going to figure out our powers first.

Ryder: Well. I was hoping we could figure it out as we go. 

Mittens: That doesn't seem like a good idea. 

Widow: Yeah, I'm with her. 

Ryder: Alright. Each of you will try to do something to see what your powers are except for you Bolt. We all know your powers. 

Tux: Not really. 

Widow: Same here.

Mittens: I can keep you guys up to speed later. 

Ryder: Alright. First is Mittens. Next is Rhino. Followed by Widow and finally Tux.

Mittens stepped up and try a variety of things from flight, super strength, invisibility, and more.